Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors - June 2017

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public_Monthly-Banners-+-Anniversary-Badge-Design_DESIGN_EN_June.png

Hello Community,

We would like to thank everyone for the great conversations and encouraging fellow members to seek support and answers on the Community.

Special thanks to the Community members listed below for supporting Community members with their questions, providing detailed answers and building on the solutions provided by others.

A huge thank you to the Oracles, our Top 0.1% who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions, ut helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.Oracle_banner.JPG

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for their efforts on a daily basis.  Together June's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1,600 replies and received over 1600 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing! top 5%.JPG

We also want to give a shout-out to the following members who have been active in the Community as well...   Keep it up!

@computergeek541, @neatooo, @Mana, @Someone_here, @kav2001c, @stonechucker, @WearySky, @wetcoaster, @koimr1, @Acekiller and  many more….

We also want to highlight this month’s Top Francophone member, our own Oracle @Luddite. Not fluently bilingual, but Google translator ready to help and support others on both sides of our Community. Merci, Luddite!

francaphone user.JPG

Once again, congratulations to all our contributors for June! A monthly badge for your contribution level has been added to your Community profile.  A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

Want to learn more about how to be a top contributor? Getting started is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas. And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNGTo learn more visit our Community Wiki's

55 REPLIES 55

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratz everyone!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

There are only 7 names in the post and the badge says that 8 received that badge XDThere are only 7 names in the post and the badge says that 8 received that badge XD

Chaos_Scorpio

59 of us in the top 5% ... big jump than last few months! good to see more people supporting! 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great job everyone!  

pakmode

Congratulations to All !

Great job everyone. You all did great during the past few weeks. Keep that up.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Bravo to all the community members named and unnamed as well, it is awesome to have you guys in here.
Also kudos à notre ami @Luddite for his great skills in using Google translate :p. It is great to see you on both sides.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

LOL If I saw a coffee like that, I'd wake up for sure. And run!  Robot surprised

Thx I know you and William and MIMMO n all other mayor and deputies as well big help to this forum.
Knowledge doesn't need a title.
You all guys are star of this forum. 🙂

And also we can't ignore @sheytoon. He's over band and frequencies genius huge help to this forum as well.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:

Since I join pm forum. I have learned a lots from specially from Oracle like sd08 ndesai imm1403 swlaren and luddite. 🙂 and other members like willam.
Thanks guys for helping me though out here.

@Samianauman

Thanks for the mention, but I'm not an oracle. Robot Embarassed  I'm glad to help anyway.

I am been with pm from last Nov or so. Been using cellular services since 1996. Pm so far my greatest experience and top notch service thanks to great steady reception. It's just not only about community rewards. It's fun to be a part of community forum nice to discuss issues and suggestions with other great fellows and best part about this forum everyone nice and tread each other in a great manners which make is forum different and unique from other. We all like a family and treat each other as a family member.
Since I join pm forum. I have learned a lots from specially from Oracle like sd08 ndesai imm1403 swlaren and luddite. 🙂 and other members like willam.
Thanks guys for helping me though out here.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations and thanks all around.  Such a great community!

I'm just back from a week's vacation.... where's my coffee!

Well done, keep the good work!

SD08

Also, credit to PM for bringing in more help to deal with the increased workload during the recent promotion, even bringing back a familiar face from the recent past.

(I see you there quietly helping in the back, Saray O. Welcome back, even if it's only temporary.  Smiley Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

thank you @Jeremy_M and everyone else, we appreciate the kinds words.

Congratulations to EVERYONE, the community would not be the place it is today without you all! Thank you for your contribution and your efforts.

We love you ❤️ 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Happy to see my name 3rd time on 0.5% list.
Thx to Oracle and mod team who always support us.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Agreed @SD08 -BIG shout out to our awesome @CS_Agent!

congrats to eveyone! It was really a busy month! Huge shout out to all of the Mods and PM staff 

TheOldVR

Woo Hoo - in the top 5%!!!

Many thanks to the Mods and Oracles - and to all of our contributors this month!

Community is growing, will be interesting to see more contributors kick in over the months to come!

Happy Summer Peeps!!!!

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Congratulations everyone.

Thanks guys for appreciating my efforts and congrats to all other members of pm.
And also welcome all new users as well.
Thx Jeremy:)

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to all contributors, this summer will HOT more than before ~ Robot winkRobot winkRobot wink

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

CONGRATS to all!!  June was a very busy month again with the Freedom Promo and the issues/weaknesses it showed in the activation system again.  Yet the community stepped up and kept providing great suggestions/solutions to the issues as they came up. 

The MODS what can you say?  AMAZING, I am sure that is was a busy stressful time for them and they just kept up with their great support that they always provide.

Our Oracles are such a huge resource we really are lucky to have such a great group of active experienced members as them.  @Luddite, wow kicking up the game on the French side nicely done!!

Again congrats to all the award winners especially first timers, isn't it amazing to get rewarded for helping out!!  To the "regulars" great job again and thanks for keeping this community a great place.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

Congratulations to all contributors, whether recognized with a badge or not. Great job, everyone. Keep it up!

Super-bravos to the PM moderators and support staff, who had to deal with a deluge of help requests from the recent promo. You've had a challenging month for sure and deserve special thanks for your efforts.

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful summer!  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.