Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors December 2016

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Lithium-TopContributers-DecemberBanner.png

Hello Community,

December was an exciting and somewhat challenging month for us and we wanted to thank you all for supporting our customers, and the extra effort you put into helping others with their questions and engaging in their conversations. I also hope that you took some time to enjoy the holiday season with family and friends!

A huge thank you to our super Oracles, our Top 0.1%, who go above and beyond for not only starting healthy discussions but helping others to better understand our services and contributing to our awesome Community on a daily basis.

oracles.png

We would like to tip our hats to these awesome folks below for not only providing feedback and support to our Community members, but also for building on the solutions provided by others. Together December's Top 0.5% contributed to over 1300 replies, and together received over 1000 Bravo’s. Truly Amazing!  

TOP.png

We also want to give a shout-out to these members who have also been very active – posting, answering questions, providing feedback and getting Bravos.   Keep it up!

@daredogg, @makkahn28, @rkreddyb4u, @CaNuCk07, @Mana, @SD08, @zhadj030, @ute1978, @ajanda, @UDP7, @ech_786 and many more….

To recognize your contribution this past month we have added a badge, based on your contribution level, to your Community profile. A Community Reward will be also be given to all contributors on a reward eligible plan on your next payment due date.

reward_level_english.JPG

A Community Reward will be given to all the contributors on a reward-eligible plan on your next payment due date. Earning a Community Reward is easy. All you have to do is give help to your fellow Community members, acknowledge solutions, and share ideas.  And, of course, your suggestions and feedback will help us create a better experience for everyone.

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

Bravos.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper Smiley Happy

AS.PNG

To learn more visit our Community Wiki's

38 REPLIES 38

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Good job....congratulation everyone!!!

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've been away for a bit and just noticed that I made top 25%!!

Cool! Much of that was battling through a bit of a tough time, but hey, it's great to be on the happier side of that story now!

VR

neo911

Congratulations everyone!

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You guys are doing a great job for PM... Keep it up.

Pier

Ohohohoh! That's nice! Good job Guys, proud of you. Keep on.

nishufan

Good job everyone.

X-Files

Congratulations to the top contributors and everyone who received badges!

and  everyone who know self at which part of %,would be good idea!

TroyDaBes

Congrats to anyone mentioned. Keep it up guys! 🙂

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@kav2001cyou are listed at a top 0.5% so i don't think you missed it.

No I meant missed the thread

Of course I am always around the boards

@kav2001cyou are listed at a top 0.5% so i don't think you missed it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats!!! to everyone on a job well done. 

Thank you so much to you all for all your support and hard work, including the PM staff, mods, oracles and all community members. 

This is a true definition of an awesome community where we all are a team and everyone helps each other in good faith. 

thank you all again. 

I totally missed this one

Opps

Congrats to everyone again Cat Very Happy

Congrats to everyone and Happy New Year 2017 !

Congrats to all who received one of the monthly community badges.

Thanks to all members and moderators.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

Congrats to the top 0.1%.  You've been more active than the moderators.

@will13am possibly so...but definitely not as effective!  Hats off to the moderator team!  😄

@imm1304 wrote:

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  

Thank you all who contributed, top contributor or not, for being part of the community that gets things done and makes our mobile service issues easier to deal with.  

Lets keep the positive and welcoming vibe going and have a great January in the community.  

Special thanks to @Jeremy_M and the super mods @Mary_M, @Shazia_K@Saray_O who worked through the holidays and are doing a great job of restoring normalcy and reliability after the promo-related chaos.  

@imm1304 I couldn't have said it better myself!
Cheers to all!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Congratulation to all top contributors. 

Shout-out to our moderators for stepping up and keeping the support live once again 😉

Keep it up everyone.

youbme

Congratulations to all the top contributors, community mods and everyone else who makes this an awesome community! It's been months since I was regularly contributing on the forum, and now that I'm back it really feels good to see that the culture of support and care is still alive and well - not to be taken for granted in the world of online forums!

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats everybody!  

good job!

Congrats to all that received a community award this month it was a different month then November that is for sure. Not  as busy but still challenging. To all MODS thank you for your continued here work even with some members who are "difficult" she then it was their error in the first place. To the Oracles I continue to learn from  all of your posts. Finally to PM thank you for rewarding members for their  efforts in helping others, when the low cost of our plans it's enough to make me want to continue helping out here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

swz5005

awesome! good job everyone!

Good to know many are honored. 🙂 

It is fun to have a community. 

outdoorsaddix

Congradulations to everyone!

I made top 5% for the second month in a row! Super happy!

ute1978

cooltext225460805471895.png

Looks good on my profile.....No other carrier will give you that much in savings!

Now talk about savings! Keep them coming 😉

To all others who didn't get a badge.... You do not have to make a big effort for the top 50% and top 25%

pm savings.PNG

UDP7

Congrats everyone. Keep up the good work.

sportymi

Top 25%! well done guys!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Congratulations everybody 🙂 This is truly amazing!!

We wanted to thank you for your help and support on the community. It wouldn't be as awesome if it weren't for you Heart

Keep rocking it!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all the top contributors.  

Thank you all who contributed, top contributor or not, for being part of the community that gets things done and makes our mobile service issues easier to deal with.  

Lets keep the positive and welcoming vibe going and have a great January in the community.  

Special thanks to @Jeremy_M and the super mods @Mary_M, @Shazia_K@Saray_O who worked through the holidays and are doing a great job of restoring normalcy and reliability after the promo-related chaos.  

ajanda

I made top 5%!

Good work everyone I have learned a lot from the threads.

Thank You Public Mobile and the Community. 

mikga

Congrats to all top contributors!!! And all your help and advises too!!!

Vickel
Keep up the good work guys
Great community!
Need Help? Let's chat.