cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Top Contributors - August 2019

is the rebate earned good for one month only?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@dickwong yes!  You have to keep contributing to the community to earn rewards every month 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@GR Thank you

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am new to this.  I hope it isn't too hard to learn the ropes and contribute to make a difference.

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

I am new to this.  I hope it isn't too hard to learn the ropes and contribute to make a difference.

Not at all. Start first with reading posts, knowledge articles and the help sections. Aim to be able to manage and troubleshoot your own account. Bravo and reply: I like to bravo posts that teach me something, make me laugh or give great tips or solutions. Then the more you know you can really start to help other users. I've had some great "mentors" to really help me navigate pm and guide me. My computer skills...alas...still suck! So I can't help as much as I'd like but I'm working on it. Anybody out there want to tell me in toddler language how to supply a link? Very happy you've found pm and welcome to public mobile.

Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

Not at all. Start first with reading posts, knowledge articles and the help sections. Aim to be able to manage and troubleshoot your own account. Bravo and reply: I like to bravo posts that teach me something, make me laugh or give great tips or solutions. Then the more you know you can really start to help other users. I've had some great "mentors" to really help me navigate pm and guide me. My computer skills...alas...still suck! So I can't help as much as I'd like but I'm working on it. Anybody out there want to tell me in toddler language how to supply a link? Very happy you've found pm and welcome to public mobile.

When at a page you want to link to, click in the address bar, capture/copy the whole address using one of several copy methods ie. ctrl-C.

When in the typing box here...type a word to describe the link (optional as some people just paste in the whole thing which I think makes it cluttered) and then select it. Then in the little icon bar to the left of the big quote button you'll see a kind of two link chain likely immediately to the left of the photos icon. Click on it and paste in the link text using one of several paste methods ie ctrl-V. You'll see the word you selected earlier already. Finish it and it will appear in the post as underlined. Post the post.

Done.

@z10user4 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

When at a page you want to link to, click in the address bar, capture/copy the whole address using one of several copy methods ie. ctrl-C.

When in the typing box here...type a word to describe the link (optional as some people just paste in the whole thing which I think makes it cluttered) and then select it. Then in the little icon bar to the left of the big quote button you'll see a kind of two link chain likely immediately to the left of the photos icon. Click on it and paste in the link text using one of several paste methods ie ctrl-V. You'll see the word you selected earlier already. Finish it and it will appear in the post as underlined. Post the post.

Done.

Ok thank you I'll give it a go. Probably need a couple of more tips til my brain gets it. But really thanks....if only the computer could catch up to my brain versus vice versa.. ..

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

wow congrats everyone

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats to all!

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.