cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do refer-a-friend rewards expire after a certain time?

geraldo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred my son when he signed up for his PM account, and his account has been active the whole time.

I'm wondering, do rewards only last 12 months? I referred him in August 2019, and somewhere along the way, stopped getting the $1/month bonus. I looked back at my payment history, and even my August 2020 statement didn't have any refer-a-friend reward applied. So I'm wondering if after 12 months it stops (i.e. July 2020 was the last time I received it). PM doesn't allow you to go back further than 12 months in your billing history, so unfortunately I can't find out exactly when it stopped.

4 REPLIES 4

flager
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still getting my refer-a-friend rewards... it's been 2 years now. You should escalate your concern about this matter to the moderator team? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I suspect maybe either you or your son account was suspended due to non payment before and might have used the Lost/Stolen trick to resume the service?  If that is the case, it might mess up the rewards.    

Anonymous
Not applicable

@geraldo 

No, for refer-a-friend rewards will be not expire they stays as long as any person has an active account with public mobile,

but you have to Submit a Ticket and Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,  

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@geraldo wrote:

I referred my son when he signed up for his PM account, and his account has been active the whole time.

I'm wondering, do rewards only last 12 months? I referred him in August 2019, and somewhere along the way, stopped getting the $1/month bonus. I looked back at my payment history, and even my August 2020 statement didn't have any refer-a-friend reward applied. So I'm wondering if after 12 months it stops (i.e. July 2020 was the last time I received it). PM doesn't allow you to go back further than 12 months in your billing history, so unfortunately I can't find out exactly when it stopped.

@geraldo    No RAF stays as long as the person referred has an active account with PM.  Has your son temporarily suspended his service for any reason?  Because suspension/leaving PM will, of course, stop the RAF reward. edit: suspension will stop the reward until it's reactivated.

If that's not the case then contact customer support either via the chatbot bubble bottom righ of screen and follow prompts to submit ticket or send private message to CS_Agents via the envelope icon top right to take a look at your account and rectify the missing reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.