cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: The Lounge - for everything not related to phone-stuff!

Im sorry but 3- 4 days  seems quite  a bit longer than a tad bit.

All people are asking is PM to be transparent with  the current wait period.

My message from Thursday was answered today, I def send a second one on Friday, not sure if that reset the queue (which it is not supposed to) but even so that is 4 days.

You get multiple messages because people do not know the current wait time.  If it was posted then I am sure multiple messages would be cut down a tad bit.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello Community!

I hope that you are all excited about this new announcement as much as we are Smiley Very Happy

I noticed that a few of you would like to know about the response time and to answer your questions; as mentioned in our Knowledge Base that, during peak periods, the wait time can go up to 48 hours.

Now, I know some of you have waited a tad bit longer and we are working to cut this down for you all, but please note that, by sending multiple messages, you will increase your delay.

That being said, let's all work together and help each other out Smiley Happy

Here's how you can do so:

- Try searching on the Community for answers

- Check out our Knowledge Base, for questions you may have

- The whole Community is here to help, so try asking them as well! If not, they'll gladly direct you to us Moderators Smiley Happy

- Please send us ONE message with your Phone Number, PIN and a brief description of your issue

We already appreciate your patience, so please bear with us as we do our best to accommodate your needs.

Thank you!

Ashley

This is not the response we were hoping to get. What are you doing about reducing the time to the 4 hours that it used to be. 

"Currently serving number ###" would be a start.

Mayor / Maire

@smp99 since there are no ticket numbers...how about  serving messages sent on date  and maybe time. Updated every 4 hours or so.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My point was maybe there should be ticket numbers. There was talk of that during the aftermath of the huge Fall 2016 promo.

Hi @mimmo_L ,

This would be the reason why I wrote the previous post.

It is to inform you and anyone else in this thread of what is going on, on our end and we try to continuously update our customers of this delay.

Being aware of the delay will surely help, but cooperation from Community members is essential in helping one another.

@smp99 I'm sorry that this is not the response you were hoping to hear, but the simple answer to your question is that we are doing our best to answer all messages as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Also, please note that, as mentioned previously mentioned, during peak periods the delay is longer and on a regular basis, the wait time can differ.

Thank you all for understanding.

Regards,

Ashley

Mayor / Maire

Ashley,

I know mods are doing everything thing the can and as fast as they can.

All anyone is asking is to simply state in a visible place we are experiencing longer than usual wait times,  expect a reply in 4-5 days, something a little more specific than a tad bit, which seems to minimize the severity of the workload on our mods.

Oracle

I wish I could show greater excitement about this, but with the customer service level not keeping up with the increased customer base and the demands that this puts on customer service, having a chat forum is not even going after the proverbial low hanging fruit.  @Ashley_T, I fully respect that the moderators are doing their level best each and every day.  The problem is not with the moderator team, it is with Public Mobile not scaling customer service at a pace that is keeping up with the increased demands that come with having more customers.  I suppose now we will have a forum in which customers can lament without guilt of gaming the reward system while they wait for their problem to be solved. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree,  PM should be using resoursces to improve customer service

wait times.  If i need to chat. I can text a friend.  Luckily I am one of the customers

who's text function actually works. Sorry but this was a poor choice to roll this out now!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alan_K, very nice and good idea.  Thisis how you build a community for real, give them the appropriate forums to conversate freely, and you have an even more loyal community.  

I think this will be very useful for everyone.  I think it''ll be a great forum for people to post the latest and greatest about technology and the industry in general.  Great move PM. 

Mayor / Maire

Discussion about the industry? Seems like the Discussion forum is already here for that.

The Lounge should disappear as the Public Lab did.