cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Lounge - for everything not related to phone-stuff!

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey Community,

We’re excited to bring you a new board on the Community called “The Lounge”! As you may have guessed from the title, this will be a place where Community members can discuss their interests, hobbies, or just about anything that’s not related to phone-stuff.

As we continue to grow Public Mobile, we are continuously amazed by how diverse, resourceful, and creative our Community members are. Outside of Public Mobile issues, our Community is a unique bunch (as we’ve seen in your contest entries! ), and we’re excited to see you what you love to talk about! Who said you can’t have fun on a phone community forum?

Note: activity within this board will not be counted towards the Community Reward.

Let us know your thoughts below!

-Public Mobile Community Team

34 REPLIES 34

Salmonlips
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i think it would almost be nice to get a service counter somewhere to give us an idea of how long to be patient for ie.  "Thanks for sending the mods a message you should receive a reply within ___ but blabla extenuating circumstances...."

Or "due to recent influx in messages please give us more time"

smp99

This is a nice addtion, sure.

BUT, as quoted above "As we continue to grow Public Mobile ...." can you please address the Mod wait time. Are we up to 3 or 4 days now? I have not had service go down nor any of my friends/family, so that's good, but I am getting more nervous as time goes on. Especially if I continue to refer others.

Can you at least acknowledge somewhow to the Community that you are addressing this issue in some way.

Thanks

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Awesome! Thank you Alan and the PM team.

Carld123

Will be a good addition..with the amount of regular contributors I'm sure most will find a use for the lounge at some point...

Need Help? Let's chat.