cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance - On October 2nd 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 3rd 2019, 7:00 AM ET

Andu_S
Customer Support Agent

This means that between October 2nd 2019, 10:00 PM ET - October 3rd 2019, 7:00 AM ET

you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

PM.system.PNG

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

BRAVOS.png

25 REPLIES 25

Linh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much. Appreciate the help

Linh

Ty

@thatmatt wrote:

Why aren't these things on the twitter or emailed? Also is anyone having trouble viewing their data usage history after this? 

Public Mobile's model is to only provide support via this website. For your usage history, I suggest clearing your browser cache and trying a little later. It's probably a temporary glitch.

thatmatt

Why aren't these things on the twitter or emailed? Also is anyone having trouble viewing their data usage history after this? 

Xian-ZhenZhen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So why doesn’t Public Mobile set up a text out as a reminder 24 hours ahead? Similar to the text notification that I get before they make an Autopay payment on my credit card?

where can I send a suggestion to the programmers that do the text notifications or admin that decides on that?

blessme4k
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile is the best service ever! Love this community! Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Newfiescreech

Thank you ! Sure appreciate knowing what is going on October 3 

Linh

Can you help me with getting phone working. It’s been since last Friday Sept 27. Carlos messaged me once about shutting down phone and restarted after he did a network update. That was done Sunday. Number is still with Koodo, I believe as I just called a Telus help line and keyed in the old number and it sent me to a Koodoo account. So I guess it’s a port problem? We started two accounts, under my credit card and both accounts are ‘active’. my phone is working fine. My husbands is not. The previous account with Koodo was under my name. I feel Carlos is ghosting me? Or hopefully working on it.. But it’s been since Friday with no phone and only one message from moderator to help rectify. Desperate here, thanks

ighsaw

I've had a ticket open for two months because I am unable to create a self serve account, I hope this update resolveds my problem 🙂

s4siddiqui

Going for 4/5 days, but almost similar price for adding roaming 500mb vs 2gb, so it's better to have 2gb. I know i'll be losing a week of time because of early renewal

Anonymous
Not applicable

@s4siddiqui wrote:

I am going to US on Oct 3rd leaving around 7am, wanted to change my plan to $60 at midnight but I guess I have to do it a day before? (billing cycle 9th of every month) 

How long are you away? Maybe get an add-on until your renewal day and schedule the plan change.

May be 6 to 1 for total cost though.

s4siddiqui

I am going to US on Oct 3rd leaving around 7am, wanted to change my plan to $60 at midnight but I guess I have to do it a day before? (billing cycle 9th of every month) 

YUGuang

thanks for the heads up

Dylan3

Thanks for telling us

LeSong
Thank you PM for the hard work

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Appreciate the advance notice.

David_A

Thanks for the heads up! 

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Appreciate the notice. With not all Public Mobile users, being a part of the "online communtity" and some not being overly active, as much advance notice and attention drawn to the post is apprectiated.

pamelaH

Thanks for letting us know 

@dickwong wrote:

Do you do this monthly?  I found it pretty frequent.

Some maintenance is unannounced or site crashes.  When they tell you ahead of time, at least you can plan around it.

jor123

Thanks for the update.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dickwong 

Over the past year, looks like it's an unevenly spread average of about once per month.

Announced system maintenance periods usually last 9-10 hours. Sometimes there is also unannounced maintenance, usually occurring at night and lasting less than two hours.

dickwong

Do you do this monthly?  I found it pretty frequent.

Lemony_Snicket

Squash those bugs!  Reading through some of the old stuff in the community, there doesn't seem to be a shortage of things to target. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for heads up

Need Help? Let's chat.