cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System maintenance- July 14 2018, 22:00 ET to July 15 2018, 13:00 ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on July 14 2018, 22:00 ET to July 15 2018, 13:00 ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

large.png

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause.

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
21 REPLIES 21

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I should have read this before trying to access my account in vain this past weekend lol

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CherylKirby wrote:

I wish maintenance hours aren't when those who don't work prefer access to our phones, family and friends! On our time!

This won't affect your phone. It will work as normal during maintenance. The only major consideration is that you won't be able to access your self-serve.

GC

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8912230000289112252 showing is invalid

thatmatt

Hi there is this why one of my add on disappeared and why my auto pay reward is no longer showing up? I was out of data but I had a 1gb add on but I think it just disappeared?? I don't think I used all the data for it.

As well, when I check my renewal it lists 0$ for my auto pay but I definitely have autopay on. Please advise! 

bahram

Removed post as had all private info listed

ShawnC13

lanlin

Thank you for the help. I was new to the forum. The mod team has reached me. On the way to a solution. Cheers.

CherylKirby

I wish maintenance hours aren't when those who don't work prefer access to our phones, family and friends! On our time!

@lanlin wrote:

HI SHazia,

Sorry to bother you. I probably started a porting process of my home phone number with Comwave. I have ported my number from Fido to Public successfully but it seems my home number is being lost. Can you stop the process and return it to Comwave? Thank you.

@lanlin, you should not be using this thread to report porting problems.  I can tell you that porting from non wireless carriers can take a bit longer.  Your phone number will not be lost.  If the port is not successful, it will continue to be with comwave.  If successful, it will come over to Public Mobile.  How much time has elapsed since the port was submitted?  Anyway, if you are really anxious about this, I suggest you contact the moderator team to status the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please complete the account authentication for moderator support using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

lanlin

HI SHazia,

Sorry to bother you. I probably started a porting process of my home phone number with Comwave. I have ported my number from Fido to Public successfully but it seems my home number is being lost. Can you stop the process and return it to Comwave? Thank you.

Lol...I second that 

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you will be squishing a couple of bugs 🙂 

ZOUNDS. 15 hour outage; retail partners will not be happy. Hope there is a REALLY BIG banner on the activation and self serve pages. Robot wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dna2016

Thanks for the heads up on this.  Considering it won't be active even during the earlier part of the day, it's good to know well in advnace.  Really appreciate it. @Shazia_K

JFF

Great idea! We all love promos. ☺

JFF

Good to know. Thanks

pakmode

Thanks for the notice.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for the heads up!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Gonna fix the password reset?  Please say yes.  Perhaps maybe?

smp99

Getting ready for the next big promo???  Man Wink  Robot LOL

xcelone

thank you for the heads up!

jp2

As always thanks for the heads up 

Need Help? Let's chat.