cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Maintenance -February 11th 9:00 PM ET to Sunday, February 12th 07:30 AM ET

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This means that on February 11th  9:00 PM ET to Sunday, February 12th  07:30 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

maintenance.jpg

Please excuse us for any inconvenience this may cause. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
18 REPLIES 18

Clee88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Appreciate the heads up

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Appreciate all the updates you guys provide

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks for  the update.

Always good to know in advance. 

augustine73

Thank you. somebody direct message me on twitter that they fixed it. thanks guys.

@augustine73 it sounds like everything is fine.

Around 9:00 Eastern time, your account should look normal.  You said you have been charged on your credit card (good thing), and you're already at 5 MB of usage (that's good too).

You seem to have service on your device ... so nothing at all to worry about.

augustine73
Hi guys. Now my plan says its suspended unless I made a payment. Today i checked my credit card and I got charge.

I'm my account. It says suspended and I have 30 days to pay to reactivste. Also it's my first day after renewal and I already use 5 gig of data.

Craziness overload. Haha. Please help.

@augustine73 wrote:
I have an auto pay renewal today that didn't kick in. It says account plan expired.

Please advice what to do as I want to avoid outage during these maintenance days. Thanks.

It does that to everyone. Your plan is not really expired unless your service stops working.  All you can do is make sure that your credit card is valid.  If it is, the error messages will dissapear on its own later on in the day.

augustine73
I have an auto pay renewal today that didn't kick in. It says account plan expired.

Please advice what to do as I want to avoid outage during these maintenance days. Thanks.

X-Files

Thanks for news, but my AutoPay at same day, wish its all be fine!

AutoPay Next Payment Date: Feb 7, 2017

Sayyid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to activate now and the system is not accepting my SIM Card Number

jpar

Any new features coming?

Jonavin

Does it matter? They're all in February and within a week of Valentines.

Which Family day?  BC apparently has Family Day Feb 13th, while Ontario and a couple others I think, have Feb 20th. 🙂

Jonavin
Thanks for the heads up.

Wouldn't it be great if the maintenance add some new features for Family Day / Valentines. I don't mean special plans, but just being able to manage multiple lines would be a good feature to add.

sportymi

so no change to the community page eh... Smiley Indifferent

dohadotahmed
Thanks @Sazia_K for the update. Hopefully some of the system bugs going to fix.

Good to know, thanks Shazia.

Always good that the timing for the maintenance is during the night. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the update Shazia always good to see maintenance and updates going on!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.