cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

grilled cheese with waffle Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Sweet Dreams Are Made of Cheese - Enter Our National Grilled Cheese Day Contest!

Tough to pick just one grilled cheese combo, but if I must then my current fav is slices of Balderson 5 year old cheddar and sliced dill pickles in good old white Wonder bread. Butter both sides, fry in trying pan until golden and cheese is melty. Cut in 4 on the diagonal. Mmmmmm

Highlighted

Buttered bread (both sides) lightly grilled sandwhiching mozzarella + cheddar ❤️

Highlighted

Grilled cheese with peanut butter and pickles....yummie.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

grilled cheese made with kraft singles and a bowl to tomato soup

simple, but so good

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Grilled cheese with tomato soup when I feel sick. It brings back those childhood memories.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@Someone_here wrote:

Steph_B, pourquoi est-ce que le concours n'est pas traduit en français et n'apparaît pas dans la communauté francophone?

Voila: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Conversation/Sweet-Dreams-sont-faits-de-fromage-Parti... Robot wink

Thanks @Luddite!
Still not an excuse for PM though 😉 I'd like to know why, since usually most (all?) communications are in both languages...

@Steph_B @Brooke_C...?

Highlighted

My combo is cappicolo, red peppers aiolo, with a slice of havarti and mozzarella...geez I'm hungry typing this =p

Highlighted
Oracle

@Steph_B and the winners were?

Highlighted
Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

@Steph_B and the winners were?

Maybe those of us who have not been contacted didn't win.  Smiley Sad