cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] System Issue: Accounts in Suspend

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: The account suspend issue has been resolved. Thank you.

————————

Hey Community, 

We’re currently having some issues with our Monthly Renewal Charge and Auto Top-Ups, causing some customer accounts to mistakenly go into suspend. Our team is working on a fix, all services for impacted accounts are expected to be reinstated by 4pm EST. Check back for more updates. We’ll also update this post when the issue is resolved. 

Thank you,

- Public Mobile Team

591 REPLIES 591

uzoeziken
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't make or receive call. the system is asking to dial *611 but i am on autopay and my account as been credited already today. when ever i dial *611 there is no option to complain that i can't make or receive calls. simon ask me put off and on my phone, try sim card in another phone which i did. in public moble app i am active. please help to resolve the problem. Roland

CJMD902

Thanks. Will do.

HI @CJMD902   

Yes, not good.  Supposed to be up by 4pm, but still down for many users  No update yet.  Please keep checking the main announcement post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/m-p/80...

TC1985

I have the same problem 

Edina1960

Please call My account says payment has been made, 

CJMD902

Still unable to access my services after "server error" this morning. 

alexehughes

I just joined Public Mobile and this would have been my first plan renewal. I am not impressed. I appreciate you making a post about this but please provide an update since it's after 4pm and the issue hasn't been solved. I hope you're planning on compensating everyone affected. 

Garrisonogrady
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This isn't just an auto-pay issue.

Leo57
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did that. I have been doing that every half hour,

Garrisonogrady

We're at 5:15 est and still no solutions yet. This has cost my business quite a bit today. I hope they do something to make this right, buy more importantly fix the issue as soon as possible.

Leo57

Mine says active

@Leo57 wrote:

I just received my first call today. Outgoing is still not working.

HI @Leo57   Try reboot your phone and maybe it will help

Hi@Ineedsomehelp   What account status when you login to My Account?

@ReginaS @Ineedsomehelp 

Also, there is an issue with the system going on now:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/System-Issue-Accounts-in-Suspend/td-p/8...

egionet

any news on this?

ReginaS

Same here. Not working even though I paid

Leo57

Ineedsomehelp

I cannot call anyone or receive any income calls today. But I received a message that says my bill has already successfully paid. I restarted my phone several times, but nothing changed. Please help!

Leo57

Leo57

Well I finally a call came through. I was so happy. Than I tried to call out and my happiness ended there. 

Syee

april 1 this morning: experienced no cell service

1pm: could not login to account, then locked out, then called *611 - could not get in to make payment

1:30pm: used chat bot and created a service ticket

2:30pm: customer service rep helped me get back into my online account - fixed auto-pay payment info (not sure why. it was incorrect in the first place as I hadn't changed it for over a year). Confirmed payment made. CSA was super nice and helpful 🙂

5:00pm - NO CELL SERIVCE!!!

Like many I am working remotely from home and logging into my work requires a 2-factor authentication with cell phone. Since my cell is not working I cannot login for work! TERRIBLE!

selenacaparello

I'm with you on that...one of the first calls I'll be making is to a new cell phone provider. I couldn't work at all today because my job requires access to data, talk and text. And you know we won't get any compensation for lost usage. I've had something similar to this happen before where it didn't recognise any funds in my account therefore I couldn't make phone calls. I'm done with this company.

HI@egionet There is nothing to unlock.  Most numbers can be ported to different carriers,  just activate with your new carrier . Provide them PM account number (can be found in My Account portal) and they can arrange porting

egionet

how do I get my phone number unlocked to be able to change carriers

Mark_C

I was wondering what was going on. When I tried to make a call, I heard a prerecording that I have no active plan. Then, when I logged on to my account it says my account is suspended, due to non payment, but I have autopay enabled. On top of that, I'm not able to make any payment, because my account is on autopay. 

Then when I come to the forums, it says there's an issue that's expected to be resolved by 4pm eastern, but it's past that time now. So, I don't know if I should submit a ticket or not, because it seems to be a widespread issue, but I want my account fixed because I can't make any calls. 

@softech wrote:

@Meow 4PM came and gone, PM should have came and provide an update an another ETA

Nobody mentioned date...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@CLB13 wrote:

Have the same issue!

You and hundreds of others who had renewal date today. This is really bad April fools' joke.

@Meow 4PM came and gone, PM should have came and provide an update an another ETA

Also, this morning, people can still renew the plan themselves by manual payment, look likes that no longer works either

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM  This post should be pinned to the Community landing page until the issue is resolved.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CLB13

Have the same issue!

Need Help? Let's chat.