cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

[Resolved] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

This issue is now resolved as of Oct 25, 2019.

11:00 AM ET - Oct 24, 2019

Hey Community,

We have identified an issue affecting select customers who renewed their service on Oct 23 & 24, in which customers did not have their Rewards applied to their payment. Data services, SMS, and calling are unaffected by this issue.

Rest assured that if you have been impacted by this issue, there is no need to create a ticket at this point in time. Our technical team has identified all impacted customers, and will be applying the missing Rewards as an account credit as well as providing a confirmation SMS by end of day. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community team

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: [Fix in Progress] Select customers missing Rewards upon plan renewal

Thank you Alan for jumping on this problem. My account got fixed within 30 minutes of reporting the problem.  Cheers

Mayor / Maire

I was hoping for an update on this. Thanks @Alan_K  for posting.

A family member renews tomorrow. Hope it goes better after today.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for keeping us up to date

We'll be sure to pass the word to anybody expressing the concern

Cheers

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi is so sad that I ALWAYS have issues with you I've been a customer for more that 3 years and I always keep my receipt every month. My phone is without service and I wanted to pay today I do the sign in and SURPRISE the payment I have to make is without any rewards so I decided not pay until you guys fix the issue. So please fix the ISSUE and I gladly will pay because I am tired like millons of other Canadians to be overpaying for everything, (credit cards, phone and cable bills etc). Thank you for your kindness and I hope to keep on counting with your service. Have a lovely day.

Hi is so sad that I ALWAYS have issues with you PM. I've been a customer for more that 3 years and I always keep my receipt every month. My phone is without service and I wanted to pay today I do the sign in and SURPRISE the payment I have to make is without any rewards so, I decided not pay until you guys fix the issue. So please fix the ISSUE and I gladly will pay because I am tired like millons of other Canadians to be overpaying for everything, (credit cards, phone and cable bills etc). Thank you for your kindness and I hope to keep on counting with your service. Have a lovely day.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

i have no data or SMS service right now. Does this mean I'm affected by this fix? And if so when can I expect to be up and running? 
thanks 

L

Mayor / Maire

@Loree  If your phone is without service and you want service restored asap, you can pay the amount due.

If your rewards have not yet been credited, they are coming. You will just have double rewards applied before your next payment is due.

@LarissaDDT  you are having a separate issue. If you would like the community users to take a look, you can create a new post/thread with some details (but do not post any personal info).

As per original announcement, "Data services, SMS, and calling are unaffected by this issue."

Thank you we will waiting because I not even have access to see any info about payments in my account.Thank you for your help.

I really appreciate your help Alan for keeping us update, but for me is been to many bad experiences, I can pay without seeying my bill because in my page I can't see some info, I do not want to pay in advance because I've been with so many issues with PM, for instance one time I refered a friend I never had any rewards and is not the first thing sadly for me, but Thank you for your kindness.