Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protect Your Community Rewards | Link Your Community Account and My Account

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

We are making system upgrades! To prevent any issues with your Community rewards we kindly ask you to link your Community Account to your My Account by April 27, 2023.   

Linking your Community account will provide you with a faster support experience and allow us to apply your hard earned Community rewards to your desired My Account.

How to link your Community account to My Account

To link your accounts, simply use the same email address for both your Community account and My Account. Follow these simple steps to connect your accounts:

1. Sign in to your Community account
  2. Go to ‘My Settings’
  3. Select ‘Personal,’ then click on ‘Email’
  4. Enter and confirm your My Account email address, and select ‘Save’

We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to evolve our products to give the best online experience across all our platforms; Rewards, My Account & Community Support.   

Thank you, 

- Public Mobile Team

96 REPLIES 96

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM if it says verified already is that good enough or do we still need to go through those steps?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@dust2dust wrote:

How about being able to change the My Account email address? And being able to remove the registered credit card? And the abysmal caching fixed. And bring back the chatbot account access functions that were abruptly taken away.

And giving some value to the old $13 plan to justify the price increase all the while you're giving more data for less cost. How about changing it to the 100/100 plan? Just something to show for the extra 3 bucks.

All these things and more would go towards giving "the best online experience".

It would be nice to change our own email but I think it is still best to have to use the CSA's this way members who have been banned from the community  who come back with new accounts just can't change their email to make them match again to get the community rewards.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How about being able to change the My Account email address? And being able to remove the registered credit card? And the abysmal caching fixed. And bring back the chatbot account access functions that were abruptly taken away.

And giving some value to the old $13 plan to justify the price increase all the while you're giving more data for less cost. How about changing it to the 100/100 plan? Just something to show for the extra 3 bucks.

All these things and more would go towards giving "the best online experience".

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I do not get it??????

My Community email is the same as My Account email. There is Nothing to change and if I try to enter the same email as already existing I get message 'invalid email'. Very confusing and misleading. Every customer who cares to get any Community reward Already has these two emails in sync or there will be no rewards to him/her.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @J_PM . 

Now I am eager to find out what new things are coming.  Maybe My Rewards and will go back to My Account as one single site??

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for the heads-up announcement, really appreciate it, I'm happy to see all the new enhancements.

Need Help? Let's chat.