Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[KNOWN ISSUE] Select customers affected by slower renewal process

Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

10:30 ET - November 19, 2018

Hey Community,

If your plan is renewing between November 19- 21, 2018, and you sign into Self-Serve, you may notice that your plan is showing an expired state, despite the fact that you’ve made a payment equal to the amount due. This is a result of system maintenance that’s causing the renewal process to take longer than usual. You will not lose access to your services during this time and you can continue using the talk, text and data included in your plan as you normally would.

However, there are two things you need to know if you fall into the above category:

• Your plan should move from ‘Expired’ to ‘Active’ by 1PM ET on the day of your renewal. Our system is currently slower than normal, but will catch up by this time.

• When you are in an ‘Expired’ state, you’ll be unable to purchase Add-Ons.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

-Public Mobile Community Team

95 REPLIES 95

@Anonymous, the final step before renewal is complete is the Expired stage.  Why would it be in suspend, if Brooke has said expired 3 times?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@Anonymous, everything in the original post states expired.  I would assume they mean expired.

What's that about assume? 🙂

@Anonymous, everything in the original post states expired.  I would assume they mean expired.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooke_C:

Do you actually mean suspended like the pseudo-suspended that happens at midnight or are you in fact saying the status will show Expired like the red Expired that happens at 7pm ET the whole time?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Brooke_C, thanks for the update and explanation.  If for some reason someone absolutely needs an addon while expired and during this time are they able to purchase them through a moderator or 611.  Or is there no way to purchase addons during this time

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.