Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s our second-year anniversary!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired
2nd anniversary.jpg
Hello Community,

It's with great pleasure to announce our second year anniversary of SIM-only wireless!

Last year was filled with lots of change. We listened to your feedback, and took action to make the service and Community even better. Check out some of the things we did. We..

We’ve come a long way, and we couldn't do any of it without you! Your unflagging loyalty, feedback, and support make each day even better than the last.

To mark this special occasion, everyone who joined Public Mobile since March, 2015 will receive a commemorative anniversary badge on their profile. Depending on how long you’ve been with us, you may also notice that your loyalty reward has increased.

This is also a great time to let your peers know how much you appreciated their support over the last year by highlighting your most favorable experience since joining the PM Community.

Thanks for being a part of this growing Community, and here’s to growing and learning together in year three!

- Public Mobile  

50 REPLIES 50

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Koodos to PublicMobile!!  Pun intended. 

......That's where I came from.

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy belated anniversary !

I joined PM in Nov 2016 and have never had any cellular or data issues. Extremely happy so far. Makes you wonder why the big 3 charge so much for their plans ?!?!

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happy (very belated) anniversary!

ndru920
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy Birthday!   You guys are doing great.  Best mobile carrier in Canada, hands down.

bryan403
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Its been a great 3 months with PM, including the US add on for my last trip.  Congratualations to 2 years of great service, if its anything like the last 3 months.

sportymi

It doesn't feel like just two years lol~

micki

congrats,  been with PM  now 2 years and  service has been amazing. 

Kimber1

Kudos Public Mobile, only wish I knew about you sooner.  Best cell service ever.

Thanks 🙂

Acekiller

hope to see many more anniversary to come!

Rick

Thanks for everything over the last 2 years.....Public Mobile team has been awesome and so has everyone in the community.....I hope this keeps going for years and years.....this has been the greatest phone company I have ever used

TheOldVR

@Vanterax wrote:

If you use the "Dog Years" unit of measure, they will be fine somewhere between 2 and 3. 😉

@Vanterax SOLD!!!!!

Happy Wednesday Peeps, hope y'all have a great day with many laughs!

Vanterax

If you use the "Dog Years" unit of measure, they will be fine somewhere between 2 and 3. 😉

TheOldVR

@Vanterax ... wait, what do you mean two is too young to drink??? Smiley Surprised

Vanterax

It'll be a while before you're legal to drink, but happy 2nd birthday! 😄

tehowennathe
Maybe to celebrate your 2nd anniversary you should do a special promotion for existing customers and one for new customers.

jmagoo
Just added a Us data add on, can't wait to use it, all that's missing is a way to get high end phones at a better price and we're all set.

chakri264

Congratulations! keep going. I have been with PM for 4 years. It has been improving.It has been better today than yesterday and will be better tomorrow than today. 

dboxtv

really, only

its easier second time around too activate

alirazaa

Congrats Public Mobile!!! I am very glad to be a part of this owesome cell phone provider. the best decision i have ever made !!!

jmagoo

Great job, i've been with PM for over 5 years and got your 4GB promo in november, love all the changes keep it comming.

curiousperuser

Congratulations! I am a PM customer in Nova Scotia and I am happy as a clam with my phone plan!

gmc11
Congrats! Just joined today and so glad I did! Hope for a long one Public Mobile and more years!

tylerdetox
Well congratulations! PM has been a great company, and I have absolutely no issues or complaints! I bring everyone i know over who is looking to switch.

Keep up the great work and service!

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Cool, I got a badge for doing nothing!

But, um, yep ... happy duobus annis and all that.

25jai

Congrats on your 2 year anniversery! Hope you guys continue to bring out competitive and appealing plans in the coming future to increase this lovely community.

TheOldVR

Wow - two years, great news and congrats PM!

A big shout out to the MODs who manage the front line and are forced to put on their best game face when helping customers who can be very demanding (sometimes very rightfully so) and not always understanding of your position. Keep up the great work!

To the PM Execs.... PLEASE invest and develop capabilities to avoid the challenges faced with the last fall promo as that type of experience can assist in leading an new business model to the grave yard.

Cheers to many good years to come!!!

jt17g

Congrats!

Cant believe that it's 2 years already 

2 years ago u guys cameup with a sick 40$1GB plan and now with the unbeatable 4GB plan!

Thankyou PM and much love

@ute1978 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@Jeremy_M this badge seems to have been added to some new members yet not to others who have been here longer times

It lists under badge 20,000 people earned it? Glitch?

*edit - after posting NOW I have the badge, no idea if glitch or someone saw & fixed it

Hm, yes I see the badge now too. Is this number a hint about all members PM has at the moment?

No, it doesn't include users who are on Public Mobile but doesn't have community account. I am sure there are plenty of them. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 wrote:

@kav2001c wrote:

@Jeremy_M this badge seems to have been added to some new members yet not to others who have been here longer times

*edit - after posting NOW I have the badge, no idea if glitch or someone saw & fixed it

Hm, yes I see the badge now too. Is this number a hint about all members PM has at the moment?

I believe that's all PM members with community accounts, or perhaps even more accurately, all people who have community accounts, whether or not they actually have a subscription for PM cell service.

ute1978

@kav2001c wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.