Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Fabulous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My favorite part of the holidays is,spending time with loved ones, waking up to a winter wonderland and relaxing

Gda7777777
Family and friend gatherings

Joee

All the food

marjosh

bsallis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What I love about the holidays is the tradition of taking my family to grandma's house a few hours out of town for Christmas and spending it with her. It wouldn't seem like Christmas without it.

marjosh
My favorite holidays is to spend Time with kids , family and go around with them shopping....

hotcakes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What I love about the holidays is the closeness of friends and family. No matter what went on during the year, or how stressful our lives have become, we always get together and share good times in a positive and joyous way.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I love getting together as a family around this time of the year.  Career paths have taken my family to different cities and countries but we all commit to uniting at the family home around Christmas.  

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I love reconnecting with old friends, spending more time with my family and avoiding shopping centres to the best of my ability!

Ringo141

I enjoy buying presents for my friends and family. 

gbahe1975

I like holidays because i can sepend time with my relatives, eat to geather, visit relations houses and etc.

wilma
I love to invite my family & friends to enjoy my food specialties and having fun together.

gbahe1975

I like holidays because i can send time with my relatives, eat to geather, visit relationshouses and etc.

Deejaylexy
I love reconnecting with the loved ones, and decorating the Christmas tree as well as wrapping the presents.

antoinettez11
What I love about the holidays is opening the presents on Christmas day and drinking hot chocolate. Also being able to give to others.

dburgess_21

The things I like the best about the holidays is sleeping in, spending time with family and friends. I also like to watch the joy in peoples faces as they enuoy the holidays.

nini100
What my fav part bout the holidays sitting by the fire roasting marshmellow making holiday cookies and the eating them

Aaliyah
Drinking hot chocolate and playing cards against humanity with my friends and family.

nfong88

My family is relatively spreadout over the province, so I love getting together with the family a seeing the faces of my nieces an nephews. 

Luxsiga
My favorite part of the holidays is decorating the home and getting into the Christmas spirit with all the festive colors and treats. 🎄

deltatux
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is going to sound cliched but my favourite part of the holidays is being able to spend time with my loved ones because of the type of schedule that I work. I don't work in normal business hours, so being able to be off during the holidays is a very important time for me and my loved ones.

killerface

I love hanging out with friends and family over the holidays!

folaaar
my favourite part of the holiday is having no school. this allows me to spend great loads of time with the people i love, giving and recieving presents, while seeing the reactions of everyone opening their presents. also cooking and having a big dinner with my family as well as friends

markjanzen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
My favorite part of holidays is time off and seeing my neices

Mayor / Maire

I love having all the time off work! 🙂

terrilin

My favorite part of the holiday is getting some time off to relax, cook & bake with family, and food!!

dallaire0

My favorite part of holidays is getting back with my wide family, should it be in Toronto, Montreal or Quebec, and have plenty of fun!

ChantalM
What I love about the holidays is that I get to have all my children reunited! I have 4children and 3 grand-children of wich 1 lives in Alberta, 2 live in Toronto and the others are near me here in Montréal. It's the only time I get to have every one with me!

Snaggles
This time of the year is my favorite. This year will be the 2nd Christmas without my BFF due to her death in 2014. Our favorite spot was always Boston Pizza over many and was always good to enjoy with the kids. Our last trip to BP was in August 2014 before I went on vacation within 2 weeks she had passed away so being able to go and have that moment in honor of my friend would be great with my children as they love it too. So with Christmas it's a time to reflect and that is what I do for the love of my family and friends here and past.

stanley
My favourite part of the holiday is having that much needed break from school and being able to spend it with my amazing family and friends back home 🙂
Need Help? Let's chat.