Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Nataki333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Honestly, what I like  most about the holidays is having time off to RELAX. Cat Very Happy Also, the food. Can't forget about the food. Cat Tongue

ginger

My Favourite part of the Holidays is the food! so much of it and so many different things to try! yummy!! Of course I love my family and friends too!!

pacguy

My favorite part of Xmas is to see the joy in every members of our family when we are all under the same roof listening the Xmas jingle eating drinking and just appreciate the moment.

Cheers

ioanna
Holidays for me mean spending quality time with my family surrounded by the joyful festive goods. Christmas dinner, fireplace, giving and receiving gifts, giving to those in need, decorating the house with christmas cheer, enjoying christmas movies with my family and especially baking those amazing greek pastries.

bettytheyetti88

i like the holidays because of family, different foods and cultures coming together

nvanwoudenberg

Enjoying a time off work and school, and celebrating with friends and family the birth of the Saviour. 

LovingTeddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I love the holiday sprit. I do not care about physical gifts. I love how people wishing each other happy hoildy and everyone landing their helping hands to people really need help.

Wish everybody merrt Christmas and happy holidays

j4y4r
My favorite part of the holidays is the time off to spend with friends and family.

judijudi

Christmas is truely the best day of the year. I get to have all my children and grandchildren here to celebrate and enjoy this wonderful day. Happy Holidays to all.

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Tis' the Season of Giving:) I love finding original gifts for all the family and friends. Spending time with them is another amazing thing.

Stay warm, my friends 🙂

Ps: Good luck to everyone on #14DaysOfGiveaways

PL-at-IG

My favorite moments of Christmas is...

Watching the boys open up their presents and seeing them more interested in the box than the gift.

Happy holidays to all,

Peter.Leung@InvestorsGroup.com

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love holiday season as during this time I get valuable time to spend time with my famioly and parents. Enjoy the happiness of life during this season.

Lemonshoe
I love the gift exchanges! That's my favorite part. Giving gifts and showing gratitude to friends and family. I love the whole holiday spirit and festive moods. 🙂

channearym
My favorite part of the holidays is when I get to put up the christmas tree and all the decorations with my family. It brings us all the together, a lot of smiles and laughter.

alangtodd

what i love most about Christmas is that special feeling of giving

tamarkv
I love wrapping presents!

RWhite
My absolute favorite thing us wrapping gifts. But only perfect packages in boxes with wrapping paper. And only nice, thick wrapping paper. I like to get the corners nice and sharp and smooth. Lumpy packages are the worst!

I also love watching Christmas movies in the evenings while drinking hot chocolate. 🙂

farzana
The favourite part of my leisure time is to cook for the family and then eat together in our warm n cozy room after then watching my favourite horror drama with a cup of coffee in hand , beside that i love calling my loved ones n family back home

thenomadicone

I love the whole Christmas season.  Time with family and friends, the tree, the lights and the turkey!

ladyshe1962

I love the holidays because of the snow and all the christmas decorations. its so beautiful to go outside at night and see all the lights , they twinkle like stars 

sheila

jvanwoudenberg

My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family and friends celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. 

kaytansey

I love the special time spent with family and dear friends in the holiday season.

psun

My favorite part of the holidays is to take a break from busy work.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
My favorite part of Christmas is using my iPhone 6S on the Public Mobile network 🙂

mrouvas
My favourite part about Christmas time is picking out Christmas cards for family and friends, writing my best wishes to them and mailing them (yes, with a stamp on the envelope)!

vechkanovajulia

My absolute favourite thing about the holiday season is decorating the christmas tree with ornaments, and the smell of clementines! Smiley Happy

manum

For me it's all about having the whole family under one roof and spending time together...

Heart

elsiep

i love seeing my family i havent seen in over 10 years it will be the best holiday for me as i have been so streesed and this will bring alot of happiness and joy to me and my loved ones and for them as well expecley my my sister we love each other so much and have a very strong bond and we are both over joyed that we will be togther for christmas and the new year as well

KingMackD

What i love about the holidays is spending it with love ones.

richardmangal
My favourite part of the holidays is getting together for Christmas dinner with my family.
Need Help? Let's chat.