Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

edalgaard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I love singing, and listening to music. My choir will be performing tomorrow night at the Chapel Notre Dame de Bonsecours!

Sunbeach321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I love how everyone is filled with love and happiness..

deljo_agtor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I love the time spent with family and friends...and the presents...oh, the presents!

Sehrish
What I enjoy the most about the holidays is being able to spend more time in family and being able to stay in bed longer 🙂

Richhomie
My fav part is def the presents

ehyou

My favourite part of the holidays is spending time with family and having a big Christmas feast.

Sehrish
What I love the most about the holidays is having time to travel and make my loved one happy .I also enjoy staying in bed longer and having breakfast in family . 😊

snowman
I Love most being with friends and family, sharing fun and laughter, eating food we dont indulge in, except for xmas!.

Silverstaples
I love spending time with my family over the holidays. My favorite part is seeing my nieces and nephews opening their presents.

CET_GUY27
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
My favourite part is enjoying watching fresh snow fall then going out in it with my wife and daughter!

Zakki
I love the fact that Christmas is about Jesus. I love going to church with my family on Christmas eve. The candle light, the music .. It is magical.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Stay at my warm home and have a nice sleep 🙂

Kiki0629
What I love most about the holidays is spending time with loved ones and friends as well as great food and drinks.

ANNISAA
What I learned ke about this season is the little things people do for one another, not talking about gifts, or just get together, but like smiles are everywhere, good cheers, politeness.

portobella79

I love Christmas because it gives me a chance to breath and reconnect with family. 

Kaylyana

The one thing I like most about the Holidays is the fact that I finally get to take time off of work and be there fulltime for my kids and family!

AnthonyLallz
I love gazing at the luminating christmas lights all around us.

Lylin
What I love most about the holidays are all the smells the spices the hot chocolate the crisp winter air! I love it all and like warm holiday memories with loved ones the smells of the holidays will always bring back loving memories!:)

lilmama68er

poobearparmar

What I love about the holidays is all the time I get to spend with my friends and family 🙂 

lilmama68er
I love the Holidays to spend the time with my kids and grandsons and family

judykk

I love that there is a "Feeling of Christmas" in the air.  We need to slow down and see the good in everyone. "Love one another as I love you".  It's not important what presents you get or give, it's the feelings that go along with giving and receiving.  

nuggett
My favorite part of the holidays is spending time with family and friends. Taking my granddaughter out at night time around the neighborhood and looking at all the lights and decorations on the houses.

sudha
I love about reconnecting with our family members, seeing festive lights and playing snow with my love one.

Wilhel

I love about Christmas is getting together with family members, reconnecting with friends, wrapping gifts and giving them, preparing and enjoying mold vine and all the nice decorations, lighting and Christmas songs

Leighwaugh1962

I love the holidays because it's the time of year when our whole family is together their is over 21 of us all the siblings, nieces and nephews and grandchildren are all together enjoying each other. Fun day filled with games, dinner and most of all lots of love.

Holiday season is great because rush hour traffic in the GTA is much diminished,

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

What I love about the Holidays is the decorating, being with family and friends. Watching the kids opening their presents Christmas morning. Being able to help the less fortunate. Being alive and healthy.

happysgurl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The best part of the holidays is seeing family and friends, but the most awesome thing is watching the amazement and excitement in my 3 year olds eyes.

tawnik
My favorite part is spending time with family and watching my daughter's reaction christmas morning.
Need Help? Let's chat.