Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s Day 4 of #14DaysOfGiveaways!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

WPM0722_Twitter-Daillies-4.jpg

Share your fa-la-la-love for your chance to win ‘za-za-za!

You could win 1 of 100 $20 Boston Pizza gift cards!

All you have to do is leave a comment below saying what you love about the holidays. Whether it’s making snowmen, wrapping gifts, or reconnecting with loved ones, we want to hear it!

*Contest starts: December 11, 2015 at 10 AM EST 

*Contest closes: December 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST

100 winners will be randomly selected. Must be a registered Public Mobile Community member to enter. No purchase necessary. Read Contest Rules before entering

465 REPLIES 465

Sunrayz00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My favorite part of the holidays is being with family and seeing the beautiful scenery of snow over the land and decorations in the city. Ice skating outside Nathan Phillips Sqaure and drinking hot chocolate by the rink side. The whole world seems so majestic and everyone more cheerful. That is my favorite part of the holidays.

teg3

what i love most about the holidays is all the food and goodies that are home baked eating them and smelling them put me in the spirit of the season every year

vilmark

I love spending time with the family and the big family dinners for the holidays. 

Christinasaba
I love the holidays cause I finally have time for myself and the people I care about most! Having started my first year of university has been a huge change in my life. I'm usually locked away in my room studying for my now finals. The holidays are a great way to reconnect with my parents ans siblings and friends who I love dearly! They are what keep me sane after uni! Boston pizza has great food! And what better way is there to reconnect with those you love most than with delicious food? Happy holidays 🙂

rttfc
I love having my children and family together for Turkey and play card games afterwards.

Leisa

What I love about most is getting together with family that I haven't seen all year. We get to take a night to stop our busy lives and put the phones down (seriously, they all go in a box) and just enjoy each other's company. playing games we;ve been playing since we were kids and singing cheezy songs. And sharing old traditions from generations with my children. Peace, Love, Family.

Britney221
The best part about christmas is every single thing about it. The beautiful lights, the magnificient white blanket of snow, the heart warming hot chocolate with marshmellows, the magic that puts smiles on the faces of young ones, and the turkey diner with the entire family.

Spiceman
Spending time with my kids is most important to me

Jellybeangirl32
The thing I enjoy about is wearing ugly Christmas sweater and spending time with my family and friends

maggieamaral
Christmas morning to our christmas pancakes with all 30 of us