Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gifts for All During our More is Merrier Campaign

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Holiday Banner_English-01.png

Due to the overwhelming enthusiasm that you all have shown for this give away, we are currently experiencing higher levels of traffic to our self serve portal. Because of this you may experience a long wait time for the page to load (it will come up as a blank screen). We recommend coming back later today or later this week to add the give aways to your account - don't worry they'll be available until December 25th!

Hey Community, 

This year we’re making the holidays a little bit warmer with free gifts for you during the next 3 weeks of our More is Merrier campaign.This time of year is about connecting with those you love and we want to help you...

• Share more with 1GB of free data 
  • Connect more with 400 free international minutes
  • Get more with a chance to win up to $100 in Amazon e-giftcards

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling, and a chance to win one of 160 Amazon e-giftcards. 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

How can I win a $100 Amazon giftcard?

Head over to our Community contest post for details on how to enter to win! Spoiler alert - it only takes 30 seconds! .

What else you need to know:

• These offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 4th 2019 9:00AM ET to December 25th 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used 
  • Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. Limit of one 1GB data add-on and one 400 min international calling add-on per customer
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

For more information on where to find these add ons, click here: 

530 REPLIES 530

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Dua95 wrote:

Yes I uploaded the add on and I see it in my account but I am not able to use it 

What are you not able to use? 

Dua95
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I uploaded the add on and I see it in my account but I am not able to use it 

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you public mobile! I love getting freebies such as the 1GB data it will be very handy

Boh

The best part of Christmas is actually taking time to truly pause.  Laughing with abandon, letting the stress fall and seeing how blessed I am to have my kids in spite of the struggles and ups and downs.   I need to find some Christmas every day. 

@Dua95  Have you already loaded the add on in your account? Check the overview of your account and make sure it appears under your plan and add ons. If not go to the add one section and "purchase" it.  ($0)

I will shopping for gifts for friends and family

@buithecuong wrote:

Is it supporting International call to Vietnam?

Sorry, but Vietnam is not included.

Dua95

It is an amazing gift for sure !!
 I am just wandering if you were able to use the international call minutes ? I tried using it but when I called an international numebr not US or Canada , I was told that my plan has not long distance calls. 

buithecuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is it supporting International call to Vietnam?

K_Dave

Free 1 GB Data will be there until it is used.  So it depends on your usage.

amcgrath3

"Limited time free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off your account when fully used "

Are these add ons for one month only? Or when will they "fall off" the account?

Mylow22

Awesome. That free gb came in handy🙂

thanks and merry Christmas 

mishtc

Thanks Public Mobile!!!!! What a fabulous present.

Just my size and better than the scratchy sweaters my grandmother used to get me each year.

LDD

Thank you!

Homeiphone

Toboganing with the kids is the best holiday activity and afterwards warm up infront of the fire, the best!

leeanniazi

Thank you so much! This is definitely a wonderfully, unexpected gift!

@natchensing wrote:

Thanks so much Public Mobile~ One question. Will I be able to use up my "paid for" data first before starting on the Holiday promo? Just wondering how it works once I activate it.

Your plan data will always be used first before any of the data from the free 1GB will be used.

natchensing

Thanks so much Public Mobile~ One question. Will I be able to use up my "paid for" data first before starting on the Holiday promo? Just wondering how it works once I activate it.

ssaulnier

Of course it would be winning a gift

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks PM.  Merry Xmas to everybody!

missylch

Such a treat and great giveaway, makes me proud to be a Public Mobile member Smiley Very HappyHeart

teazle

Yes. The unused portions will roll over each month until fully consumed.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

vehementflame

I love Public Mobile! You guys are great! Merry Christmas everyone!

LilaMandziuk

Thanks so much Public Mobile....

Anonymous
Not applicable

jacquelinemywon

oh wait guys i think the options finally showed up for me!! Woman Very Happy

jacquelinemywon

that option still doesn't show up for me 😞 

angieet93

Thank you! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays PM! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jacquelinemywon wrote:

I am trying to redeem the free 1 GB + international calling feature under the Add-ons but can't seem to find that option, can you someone help? 

Need Help? Let's chat.