Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
softech
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* Oct 15 - 18

@2000firehawk wrote:

Just like telus they dont care about existing customers

@2000firehawk 

It's a common business practice that mobile providers put more effort to get new customers.  It's unfortunate but it's normal.  

Luckily customers can fight back easily (or at least take advanage), with easy porting now, you can freely port to another providers.    As in the case with PM, since PM plans are all non-contract, you can port away without any worry or without penalty

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

So why is @S--S  continually going on  about there being nothing for the existing customer??    Are these offered to everyone or are they perks for top rated staff ?

@barndoor 

Some of these promos are not usually automatically applied to your account; but rather you need to GO ADD them (for free) to your account via your Self Serve account, 

OR respond to a text from Public Mobile for a targeted offer.

Some are to ALL existing customers, which customers will then need to action in some way to obtain these gifts.

Some are targets to certain members or regions.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@esjliv   Will your privacy settings have any effect  on what you may receive ? 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

@esjliv   Will your privacy settings have any effect  on what you may receive ? 

@barndoor 

It is possible, if you blocked certain texts/numbers from Public Mobile you may miss a targeted offer.

OR, if you unsubscribed from any of Public Mobile emails. 

But, privacy settings in your Community Account (if that is what you were referring to) should not affect anything you are eligible to receive for your PM account.

Just keep popping in here to see the latest news. 🙂

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@barndoor wrote:

So why is @S--S  continually going on  about there being nothing for the existing customer??    Are these offered to everyone or are they perks for top rated staff ?

@barndoor : The poster and others saying the same thing are correct.

I sometimes pipe in with separating the terminology. This thread is about a promo. The items listed in my image are gifts. The company probably sees it all as something to do with promotion/promoting/advertising/marketing, but I separate them for the purposes of the community. But that's just me. I'm pleased to see that most people appear to go along with that concept.

Summer 2020 the company had a regional giveaway of (after a bit of a shamozzle rolling out) 1000 minutes and 5gb. So yes those two were not for everyone. The rest were for everyone.

And just a reminder...we are all just customers...not staff...(some people might want to "accuse" another of being staff for whatever reason they imagine).

pkaraa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if this promotion is ever extending, PM should increase the data by 2GB on the plan. 😄

numa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3GBBONUS is probably working too. Also cmon, when these deals come for new customers only, they are basically asking loyal customers to switch every year. Loyalty means nothing.

pkaraa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

At PM, loyalty means increasing reward at every anniversary by $1 per month and that saving can be used to buy data add-ons. New customers dont have that reward. 

Hamids
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why can't I have this promotion?? I have been with the company for 5 years and I can't get crap.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hamids wrote:

Why can't I have this promotion?? I have been with the company for 5 years and I can't get crap.  

Get a new sim card and start a new account.

If you've been here for 5 years, then you know PM has given you some free "crap" in the past.

I still have free Holiday data available from a couple of Xmas freebies...er...crap. 😷

Need Help? Let's chat.