Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Week Deals on Now!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1671720541543.png

Hey Community, 

Get ready to dominate your holiday shopping with our Boxing Day deals! For a limited time, we're offering 4G plans that will give you lightning fast data speeds, + bonus data for the next 12 months. 

So whether you're streaming movies, sending group texts, or keeping in touch with loved ones, you'll have all the connectivity you need. Hurry and choose from our 4G plans – Happy holidays and happy shopping! 

$35 | 3GB + 12 GB bonus data for 12 months 

$40 | 5GB + 12GB bonus data for 12 months

• Activate on the $35 3GB, $40 5GB plans using the promo code: 12MONTHS12GB and get a 12GB data bonus for 12 months.
  • Receive 3x Points-back in rewards. 
  • 12GB data bonus expires at the end of each 30 day period.
  • Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.
  • Applicable to new customers.  
  • This offer is subject to change without notice. 

$45 | 20GB 4G Plan - Hot Boxing Day Deal for Everyone!

• Receive 3x Points-back in rewards, for new customers. 
  • Data¹ at 4G speed.
  • Unlimited Canada-wide minutes.
  • Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging.
  • Rate plan applicable to new and existing customers.  
  • This offer is subject to change without notice. 

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 5 to 10 business days. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

46 REPLIES 46

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Da6s 

You can schedule a change plan on next renewal to one of the current "4G" plans in your self serve with similar plan data amounts. Either the $40/15gb or the $45/20gb. If these plans are pulled from "in market" offers pm will honour any scheduled plan changes after they have been pulled but you should take a screenshot of the scheduled plan change just in case there is an issue at renewal.

Da6s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Better change, quick! 😉

Da6s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sweet deals, I want one!
Just wondering, my plan was renewed on the 17th, can I set it to "change at my renewal date" or, since this is a "limited time offer", it won't be available? I think that's what happened to me for the black Friday special I tried to switch to (at renewal date, NOT immediately).

Thanks for your help everyone!

Merry Christmas!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah it would good to allow existing customers in on these dreams...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Thats probably because of the lack of competition in the rest of Canada because those with a Quebec phone number benefit with a data bonus of 42GB on the $50/8gb plan which is $50/50GB A whopping 30GB more than what is being offered to the rest of Canada due to the utter lack of competition in those markets. If anyone wants to wonder why the Competition Bureau of Canada is killing the Rogers-Shaw deal this is why?! Viva Videotron!!

Screenshot_20221222_174127_Chrome~2.jpg

@softech   Ahh, I see...lol

@dabr you missed the fun.

PM posted a $50 8 Gb plan and 12GB bonus  for 12 months deal earlier this morning.  It didn't make sense given there is a better$45 plans now.  So, PM accepted our advise and took it down  quickly 

@softech    I don't see the $50/20GB and I think it was $55/20GB with $20 off for 14months before?   I know PM removed the $55/20GB plan a few days ago along with most of the other higher priced plans.  However, PM has added back $55 plan but it only has 8GB data.  An odd decision to include the $55/8GB and $40/5GB in the available plans since other promos/plans offer so much better value currently.

@anandmarar  it is true that more phones have eSIM as an option, but I don't think more phones are moving away from physical sim at the moment. 

So, far, only iPhone in US has moved away from physical sim card completely.  All other phones on the market now still have physical sim as an option

I think VoLTE is more pressing needs for PM

anandmarar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please bring support for e-sim. It is high time. You can charge the same $5 for the activation/transfer from physical sim to e-sim or a new purchase, but e-sim support is very important with more and more phones moving away from physical sim support

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM 

the $50 plan still on the plan page

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start

Hollister

@softech @dust2dust 

Magic …poof it’s gone!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM- Can you please state for the record (for this promo) that if one activates on one of those 3 2 plans and gets the 12 gigs that...they can change the plan between those 3 2 plans (assuming the 3 2 plans remain unchanged) and continue to receive the 12 gigs? Or are they stuck with the plan they chose at activation for the entire year of the promo?

It has never made any sense to me to disallow changing plans within the promo plans. But that's the boilerplate wording used in the promo. But we have heard in the past that changing is possible. I'd just like that option clarified...for the record.

Thanks

@Hollister- Poof...updated. 🙂

@Hollister   I agree that.  Still cannot tell why there is a the $50 for 20 GB.   Pricier and the data only last 12 months while $45 - 20GB is a "forever" plan.  

Hollister

$50 plan above makes no sense when you have the better $45 plan. 🤔

Need Help? Let's chat.