cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

The best holiday deal I got was a $20.00 pack of scratch of wins for $16.99!

Tuffys69

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

“best holiday deal”  

I have had many good deals over the years, joining Public Mobile was one of them. This year I got a fantasic deal on a set of tires, saved $1150.00. However, the most speacial was last year when my mother had major surgery on Christmas day and survived.

jessy0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found giant squishy stuffies for my kids at Costco. They are really cute and I think they were $12 or $13

Ynm

The best holiday deal I have ever got was a free Christmas tree...

B-Dog4U

thank you for tyhe opportunity to win one of these gifts.

atrial

best holiday deal were these snowpants i got for 50% off on top of free gift cards in boxing day ! waitied a long time in line though haha

noelli10

Best deal I got was on a flight to Hong Kong and Japan! Watch so happy to see my family and visit a new country 🙂

Merry Christmas!

ajdb

best holiday deal was a new phone for $250 off

Tags (1)
Pikaru

Best deal I ever got is a gaming laptop that was 400$ off! 

irehs1

my best deal ever was finding a beautiful imitation Christmas tree at a charity/thrift shop for $12, regularly valued @ $160!

Need Help? Let's chat.