cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

“best holiday deal”. This is amazing not even a year with public mobile and I’m loving, the coverage is amazing works well practically everywhere. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: A Letter From Dave: Reflecting on our journey together + Introducing our 5 Days of Giving!

Congratulations on the 5 year mark. I love my PM and the savings. But the support needs a lot of improvement. The messaging system does not work as already said lack of transparency and long delays. Perhaps a messaging or and Facebook messaging system in addition to tickets would help. Thanks again and good luck for the future. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congratulations!

My best holiday deal: I got hired on a job I like, not exactly a shopping deal. But for me, it saved me.

Have a great Christmas & Happy new year

Highlighted

35 bucks from telus

Highlighted

I am guessing this is the post we share our responce on for this contest? I do not take direction super well apparently. Haha 

Best deal I ever got was a 60 inch plasma TV with all the bells and whistles originally $2500 for $900! Back when Future shop was still a thing. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My best holiday deal was the year that my mother bought us plane tickets to go and meet up with my sister out west! She wanted us to be together even if she stayed home herself. :-)

Highlighted

I got a stereo system for $50 2nd hand that we use to this day.

Hi Dave and Public Mobile Community, 

The best holiday deal I have ever gotten is an Arcteryx jacket for 50% off, thanks to my friend for the friends and family discount! #perks

Highlighted

The best holiday deal I got this year we’re electric scooters for my kids! $75 each on Black Friday Smiley Happy

Highlighted

10 Dec 2018 Best holiday Deal