cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: 3 years of incredible accomplishments, thanks to YOU!

Whoa! New Badge.

Today on "Women's Day", @Brooke_C don't let the negativity affect you. There are still many PM members who will stick around. 

From lady to lady... (I hope Brooke is a lady name).... Happy Women's Day!

woman.PNG

financialguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Gone! Along with my trust of PM! Happy 3rd!

jzmtl

From the title and the recent events I seriously thought this was gonna be a "yeah yeah it was nice while it lasted, now everybody get the f out by end of the week" post.

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i'm still a proud member, until i'm not.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looks like the Koodo offer has pissed off everyone... 

I like my grandfathered plan and hope I can keep using it. 

iverge

"Thanks to you!"

And your way of thanking us is by trying to pull a fast one with that price increase?

With that one shady move you have eroded not only goodwill among your customers but more importantly, you have lost our trust! 

I never had reason to pay attention to what other offers were in the marketplace but you best believe I'm now paying attention more than ever.

Dylan123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Brooke, can you please get in touch with me in regards to my account and my data not working.

Dylan

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dylan123wrote:

Hi Brooke, can you please get in touch with me in regards to my account and my data not working.

Dylan

@Dylan123

@If your data isn't working, here's a troubleshooting checklist, courtesy of @Luddite:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/No-data-near-Renewal/m-p/134842/highlight/...

If none of those tips solve your issue, then have a moderator look at your account.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

The moderators are done for tonight.  They'll be back on duty at 9AM eastern.

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Absolutely Hillarious!!!

Over the last 3 years:

1. You've started charging fees for your Sims.

2. Lost your icon and backbone Jeremy. 

3. Pissed off your most loyal clients and forced them to leave.

4. Never improved this useless portal.

5. Completely distroyed your Brand.

Good work! 

Optiblue

It's a matter of time before telus kills off PM after the recent rounds of brand killing. A majority of users have switched over to koodo and are now on the edge of looking elsewhere as well. $10 raise was crazy and the people left to fight it next time has dwindled. Plans offered now are low in data and 3G? Seriously? $50 for 10GB LTE will be the norm once freedom implents their low spectrum later this year. If PM truly wanted to go on, they'd offer that now and to fight for "koodo" members back. Sadly that's not happening so GG

Need Help? Let's chat.