Did you mean: 

pin

Madye
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need to change my pin 

8 REPLIES 8

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Madye without your PIN you will have to convince the moderators that you are the legal owner of the account. Contact them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Madye wrote:

it says i need to use my pin to up my plan. but i just bought a new sim 

If English is not your main language I suggest using translate.google.ca and type your detailed questions in there and then translate to English and then copy/paste the result here.

From your two posts it's very hard to tell what you're trying to do and what you have done.

You need a username/password to log in to the self-serve. Once in, you don't need any other identity information.

You need a PIN for doing further functions in the 611 service. But not to take your money.

Vouchers often call it a PIN for the code.

Edit after your recent post: if you look in all your email inboxes you should have the welcome email from here when you signed up. Then use that to use the Forgot your password? link. You would also need to answer the security question(s) that you had set up when you activated.

Madye

couldn’t remember it, and couldn’t sign in 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Madye wrote:

@Madye Why did you buy a new sim if you just wanted to change your plan? The PIN is the number you set when you activated your SIM. It is a security feature to protect you. If it's asking for your PIN it wants to verify that you are the owner of the account.

Madye

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can contact moderator team by clicking "?" at bottom right.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Madye wrote:

i need to change my pin 

Hi @Madye ,

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Assuming you mean your Public Mobile PIN code created when you activated....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Madye wrote:

i need to change my pin 

What exact PIN are you needing to change? What are you trying to do with it?

Need Help? Let's chat.