cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported number - can't login to cancel my plan or view bills

Mr_Money_Bags
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Due to a deal I couldn't refuse, I'm going back to virgin mobile for a little while. I ported my public mobile number, but then tried to login to public mobile and received an error that varies, but keeps locking me out. 

I'd like, at a minimum, to download my bills for my taxes this year, and make sure the public mobile account is cancelled, which I have not done yet. Is this not possible now? I didn't assume that a number port would immediately lock me out. 

Thank you for your help

3 REPLIES 3

Dorae
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported from Fido to PM and the Fido account immediately closed😐didn't have time to review past transactions

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Mr_Money_Bags 

Once you port your number to another company. Your account is automatically closed by the system. Same as with other providers.

Contact the moderators and ask them for a bill. They should have those records. Since your account is closed there is not really a point using the chat bubble as you'll have difficulty figuring out how to open a ticket through the chat bot without an account. So simply click link below and send them a private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sorry to see you go. Look forward to welcoming you back at some point. As most come back eventually lol.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Mr_Money_Bags wrote:

Due to a deal I couldn't refuse, I'm going back to virgin mobile for a little while. I ported my public mobile number, but then tried to login to public mobile and received an error that varies, but keeps locking me out. 

I'd like, at a minimum, to download my bills for my taxes this year, and make sure the public mobile account is cancelled, which I have not done yet. Is this not possible now? I didn't assume that a number port would immediately lock me out. 

Thank you for your help

Once your port is complete, your account will be closed automatically. You can try contacting the moderators by choosing the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner to see if they can send you the required info you are looking for.

Need Help? Let's chat.