cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Another Koodo Migration $35/5GB or $40/8GB plus Tab eligible

This is getting crazy 

just got this - I am still on the Fall 2016 promo. I have lots of referrals - but this could send them packing - and me........

Switch to Koodo and get 5GB of data for $35/month OR 8GB of data for $40/month! PLUS $180 in bill credits. Plans include unlimited Canada-wide minutes & unlimited international text. You may be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. Switch online at https://Koo.do/choosekoodo or at your nearest Koodo location and use promo code JOINKOODOAUGDATA by September 4th, 2018. Offer available for ??????. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. *Conditions apply

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Another Koodo Migration $35/5GB or $40/8GB plus Tab eligible

I received it too. 

Highlighted

So what is the zero dollar phone plan? Is there a phone I can get for Zero dollars  or is it zero dollars up front and pay tab monthly. 

GC 

Highlighted

Latest offering from Koodo

Until recently I felt left out from all the texts to switch to Koodo Robot LOL, here's the latest for those who haven't seen it yet. I'm particularly excited to see the 5gb offer, that is quite an impressive deal, and a shift in the approach it seems.

Lower than 40 has always been my goal, if I didn't have so many referrals from being with PM for so long I'd definitely consider this offer...

Screenshot_20180824-141434.png

Highlighted

It says $0 with the Tab, so you will have a Tab charge - I don't know if it is small or medium tab and does it apply to both offers

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Came here to post this. Seems like a good deal, but I’m very wary of promotions. What are the risks/downsides to switching? I don’t have any referrals and don’t intend on switching my phone anytime soon. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happens to Koodo and Public Mobile? How come koodo keeps stealing clients from his little brother? Because we pay too much now or Public mobile is going to die. Could anyone tell me whats the trick behind the deal?

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Guess - TELUS is trying harder and harder to get all 4G users over to Koodo, and future plan for Public Mobile? a pure 3G provider?

Highlighted

Re: Latest offering from Koodo

What happens to Koodo and Public Mobile? How come koodo keeps stealing clients from his little brother? Because we pay too much now or Public mobile is going to die. Could anyone tell me whats the trick behind the deal?

Highlighted

I received it as well. Seems like the best offer yet, however, while some may be lured in, it's still not enough for me.

Personally I prefer my bill to be much lower while still benefitting from decent perks and it can only be possible with public mobile through rewards and referrals - that is one thing that makes PM great.

I'm also very much aware of how things are running elsewhere in the world where you can get 40gb plans for 7euro a month... therefore these deals kinda make me feel dumb and exploited more than anything...

Lastly, I'm still unsure why another provider under the Telus umbrella is trying to lure us away from PM - feels like as soon as most do so they can take the plans and perks away and raise prices...

Need Help? Let's chat.