cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it been great so far

APALMER12002
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi everyone i just want the service has good i just transfer from lucky mobile i receive a gift last week which was nice i hope everyone is going to have great christmas  

7 REPLIES 7

Spuggetabouti1

Hello APALMER12002,

I was deciding between Public Mobile and Lucky as well and went with Public Mobile. The plans are comparable in terms of price and what you get but Public Mobile has those sweet sweet rewards.

Happy holidays my dude!

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@APALMER12002 

Once you accumulated 15 points, then you can use that to buy an add on or use it towards your next renewal.  You can also use them to enter for any contest that Public Mobile might have going.

APALMER12002

THANKS I THOUGHT I WILL ASK 😀

@APALMER12002   login to My Rewards site https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards  and track the pont and redeem. There is a Catalogue section and you can redeem for addon, jackpot.  or collect up to 15 points to redeem for $15 bill credit

APALMER12002

how do you redeem point or what is that case we cant 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@APALMER12002 

Welcome to Public Mobile!

That's great to hear that you got your holiday gifts automatically.  Enjoy them and happy holidays to you!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@APALMER12002 

Welcome to PM  and Welcome to the Community.

PM and Lucky are both Tier 3 provider but PM is a bit different in terms of support.  PM's support is all online. So, whenever you need help, start here, post your question here and we will all try to help  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.