cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE (3rd generation)

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Curious, if anyone here will be purching it (tomorrow morning at 5 AM Pacific time)?

6 REPLIES 6

@rossputin 

I like the fact that Apple gives about 7 years of update whereas Android gives about 3 years...

rossputin

@hTideGnow Totally!  I'm not diggin in-screen finger scanner.

Funny, also have the Iphone 12 mini in mind.  The SE may be too small.  The Mini seems like a perfect size, but $700 (for 64 GB)!!??

The Pixel 6 so far is nice.  Amazing camera, but I don't need an amazing camera.  For a flagship phone it doesn't have flagship sound.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @rossputin   I think it is a hard choice between this and iPhone 12 mini.  I don't like this because of the smaller screen, but for those who like the Home Button, this is a clear winner.  (it took me sometime to  get used to life without a button)

rossputin
  • @BKNS27 the body is a the iPhone 8, the inards are the newest A15 chip, apparently better battery and camera.

@hTideGnow , yes. I think I'll give it a try  15 days to return it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rossputin 

Not planning to purchase one. I have been reading reviews and some reviews are saying that it is an iPhone 8 with new firmware and 5G at an affordable price.

I already have an iPhone 8 and not interested in using 5G at this time…maybe in the future.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rossputin   are you?

Need Help? Let's chat.