cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeted RAF offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got an email to my main account offering the same Xmas RAF. $5x6. Ends Feb 28 at 11:59pm ET.

Says something about eligible customers in the fine print, whatever that means...other than my assumption in the subject line.

22 REPLIES 22

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkomega : And yet...here you are!! 🙂

well back then I was on mobilicity.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkomega : And yet...here you are!! 🙂

darkomega

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkomega : Yup. Me too. One doesn't exactly go up to acquaintances and ask so hey what cell provider are you with and let me tell you about one I like and oh look at that I just happen to have a SIM right here if you like. Uh huh.

Funny thing is i had someone try to do that with me on a bus once several years ago, trying to pitch public mobile to me, and that was my response, "uh huh" then turned up the music on my headphones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkomega : Yup. Me too. One doesn't exactly go up to acquaintances and ask so hey what cell provider are you with and let me tell you about one I like and oh look at that I just happen to have a SIM right here if you like. Uh huh.

darkomega

huh I just looked and I got the RAF email as well, sadly I don't have anyone TO refer though lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

It's going to be linked to your self serve email its addressed and your email address is embedded at the bottom of the email with the terms and conditions.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an email to my main account offering the same Xmas RAF. $5x6. Ends Feb 28 at 11:59pm ET.

Says something about eligible customers in the fine print, whatever that means...other than my assumption in the subject line.

I have 3 accounts. I got the RAF deal at Christmas for wife. Wife NOT emailed this time.  Only 1 email using email address for my account. And no email for third account. 

Not sure if I see in the email that the offer is targeting to that account......is there some specific wording?

How would that work for any one with multiple accounts using aliases? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@popping 

I agree.....Ive lost 3. The first 2 because they were American tourists but pm's referral glitch kept paying me rewards for an extra 8 months and my recent one by my own hand for screwing up the reactivation date. Technically they are back but are now on the bf's account with the bonus referral credit from Xmas.

@Anonymous 

No bonus referral emails for me....but both the bf and the bff recieved the emails. So I might hunt around for another one for the bf.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

I've lost over 25% of my referrals since Public Mobile implemented the new Points program. I have a feeling people are migrating away from Public towards the other brands for the most part.

@WoozyPolarBear   You wouldn't lost referrals because of the new Points program.  Current customers can still stay on the old programs.  I think you likely lost their referrals due to poor service, like frequent Autopay failure or so 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WoozyPolarBear wrote:

I've lost over 25% of my referrals since Public Mobile implemented the new Points program. I have a feeling people are migrating away from Public towards the other brands for the most part.

It takes time to build refer-a-friend reward.  PM support system is not easy to use.  You need to hold their hand after their activation.  I told them to contact me if they encounter any issue.

Most of my referees, if not all, are over 2 - 3 years ago.   The longer the referees stay with PM, it is hard to leave because of the PM old rewards system.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@WoozyPolarBear 

Any of them just abandoning their accounts? I may be interested in taking over an account.

darkomega

Most arent savvy enough to care, they'll just leave.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WoozyPolarBear : Did you coach them on the fact that the new system is opt-in? (assuming you know them of course)

WoozyPolarBear

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Is the Royal Air Force on another recruitment drive? I've always fancied getting to fly in a Harrier Jump Jet or a Lockheed Martin....can anyone refer me to sign up?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Only received on one account also, @Anonymous 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

both of my accounts got the emails as well. Looks generic. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

All my accounts got the offer as well.  To many emails from Public today lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one of three accounts for me.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I can confirm that it is targeted.  However I think the target group is rather broad.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Five accounts, five offers.  Looks like the target is pretty big.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous wrote:

Got an email to my main account offering the same Xmas RAF. $5x6. Ends Feb 28.

Christmas comes early ? or came late?

Oh, same offer but just like Xmas RAF.. i thought they sent out wrong email again!!

I got the email too

Need Help? Let's chat.