cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show how much you saved to date

arahmanfahad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM introduced the new point system recently. I think I will just stick with my current reward system. 

Beat me if you can lol jk..

arahmanfahad_0-1646412355384.png

8 REPLIES 8

Bullet77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wish I had never gone on the new points rewards. I figured out I am losing $2.00 a month on the new vs the old system. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@arahmanfahad 

Wow those are some impressive friend referrals! I have two accounts so combined my savings to date are as follows:

Autopay        $126

Loyalty          $52

Referrals       $311+$18 given to the bf (currently $3/30 days)

Community  $394+$60 redirected

Total              $883+$78=$961

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

arahmanfahad

@dabr Before it was just deducting the plan amount and didn't give any credit. But recently, I am getting the credits.

arahmanfahad

@ShawnC13  Wow. That's pretty impressive. Are you planning to switch to point system or gonna stick with rewards system?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@arahmanfahad    Wow...how on earth did you get so many referrals? 

Does PM actually credit you for all those referrals as I understood that they get capped at 110 ($110) per 30 days?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Wow very impressive referrals.  I know of a few that are higher but just amazes me the number of referrals some people can get great work.  I have been around longer so my overall totals will be more.  Also started when community rewards were at least half of what they are now

ShawnC13_0-1646418473406.png

The best part about seeing the total saved to date, is that is what I have saved off of the PM plan which was way cheaper then my previous provider so overall savings is more than double that.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very impressive referrals total for being here for looks like a couple years. There are many much older customers that will have totals in the 1000's. I have less than your total. I'm sticking with rewards.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

That’s where all my referrals went to!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.