cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large PM format on iPhone

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Does anyone have the same problem with a huge PUBLIC logo on this Community forum on your iPhone?

Not a problem on Android.

CC0196DB-988C-4C12-9D83-4E1096BBBB1C.png

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

Yep me too.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Thanks everyone, I thought it was just my iPhone.

I know my eyesight was bad but I didn’t need the font to be that big. 😂

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, however it will depends on the browser. I rather to use Chrome or Opera in my Iphone 13 pro max, Safari(browser) is one of the few Apple products that I don't' like 

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk   maybe it is a browser issue?  I recall you said the My Rewards site didn't render properly with Safari.. did you try another browser?

You are probably correct. My iMac is 2010 and I have an iPad Air of which Apple classifies it as vintage. Some other sites will tell me that I am using an outdated browser. Both iPad and iMac are on most recent OS and no upgrade for browsers. Just uploaded Chrome to iPad but had to accept an older version. So much for Apple eh?

PM website  doesn't  even support Safari in a good day as per below. 

6AF6DBAB-34BF-4B39-9E03-5FE87CD893E0.jpeg

@CountyDownIeUk   maybe it is a browser issue?  I recall you said the My Rewards site didn't render properly with Safari.. did you try another browser?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes me too. 

On iPad, iPhone and iMac. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BKNS27 happen to me sometimes, too.  It was mainly because it took too long to load the page and the page didn't get render properly cos not the full html was downloaded

usually a refresh.. or wait 5 mins or so will see this gone

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27  - 🙂 that has happened to me sometimes on my desktop version. It is annoying but it goes away, and you can still use things on the site; it is just clunky.

Need Help? Let's chat.