Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Get to know him 24/7.

He loves to help 24/7. 

use clear and concise language.

Do not tease the computer.

He knows where to find you.

15 REPLIES 15

@Markmark2112 

It's simple.......Simon. Simple Simon. Simply no simon. No simon for me. Private message only. Simple.

Markmark2112

Where could I located direct links to the moderator tickets? What kind of waits are average?

I'm sure I attempted to RFI a moderator yesterday must have incorrectly followed some vague procedure.

@Markmark2112 

We have 2 accounts. And never out of service. But had to use the chat bot for a moderator. The issues were with my account and were just a lack of not knowing my way around. All issues resolved in a few hours. No waiting phone, no transferred call to another country and  back. And resolution. You are right the chat bot is only programmed for everything that is on the web site. Which in a way is perfect for someone that is not online literate. I now know my way around the community and my accounts. 

@Markmark2112 wrote:

That a problem. 

It is only a problem if you want to talk to a Public Mobile customer service rep. You can’t. All support is online. If you do need moderator assistance, the wait time could be up to 48 hours when they are busy. Most problems can be solved my members in this community forum.

@Markmark2112 wrote:

It is also possible to provide a solution to your own statement...free badges folks get an while they are hot..

I have removed the solution as there was no question or service issue presented in the first message of thread.  Please give solutions to other members as it provides recognition for them helping.

Markmark2112

I convey Simon as a buffer to direct customer service. It delays rapid problem solving. There are plenty of questions it is not programed to answer...so it's easier for me to ask it to bake a cake and get a token or ticket for a call back...im saving a few bucks an month to lose the human connection when I may need an actual operator. That a problem. The rest is just my opinion.

@Markmark2112 

What is your issue. We CAN help. Ask the bot to speak to a human. Then you can start a ticket for a moderators assistance.

Or click this. Direct email to a moderator (skip the Chat Bot).

Use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Markmark2112 wrote:

It is also possible to provide a solution to your own statement...free badges folks get an while they are hot..

It is possible but entirely frowned upon. Your solution will likely get fixed soon enough.

We appreciate your enthusiasm but many of your posts really kinda oughta be placed down in The Lounge where just about anything goes inside of the terms & conditions of the site. Bravos don't count and solutions can't be given.

Markmark2112

Markmark2112

It is possible to receive ten badges and rise three label levels in 12hrs . 

The only prerequisite is to lack a filters and stop for a nap.

Markmark2112

I'm actually super bored today so I'm researching this platforms limits(as far as my capability is) I actually realized if you tease him he mysteriously appears at unwanted times. Has alive jonny5...

Yes,  similar to certain politicians. 

Pre programmed for only certain talking points - can't handle when going off script. 

In my mind,  SIMon wins.   At least it knows when to stop. 

Score 1 for Public Mobile!!!

Markmark2112

It certainly lacks any real function as far as I have wittnessed...oh wait its a buffer between a logical human with actual rectifiable powers.

Similar to Treadeau ask a real question get a stupid answer. Simon hasn't been programed nearly as smug as justin is.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not a friend of mine. Doesn't realize how stupid it  is. 

Need Help? Let's chat.