cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Sale.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Amazon currently has 400+ Public Mobile SIM Cards available for only $4.99 before Taxes. 

Sporting the classic and previous design, these SIM Cards are essentially at Liquidation Price. 

I'm happy to see over 600 units sold and being sold on Amazon directly by Public Mobile over them going to waste being Shredded. 

Even if you already have a SIM Card, for this price it won't hurt to grab a spare or two! They'll never expire so you'll be able to use it anytime in the future for yourself if you lose your phone, or Friend Referrals. 

I've purchased over 100 myself already from this Amazon saleScreenshot_20230802_012412_Amazon Shopping.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Priority

Amazon has 70 left as of today (August 15th), hurry up and grab one because I'm gonna buy the rest out later this evening so the sale will be ending. 

Priority

Amazon only has 240 left as of today (August 9th), grab em while you can! 

Once they are sold out, I don't think we will see them for this price again as they'll probably start selling the new design on Amazon for the full $10.

Priority

eBay the SIM Cards come from Private Sellers, and the shipping takes longer than Amazon. (Amazon has prime 1-2 day Shipping + it's coming directly from Public Mobile.)

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary https://a.co/d/cenWRT7

Priority

I feel like the soonest we will see e-SIM for everyone is September when the iPhone 15 comes out, which I highly doubt is going to have a SIM Card Slot. 

That will force Public Mobile to introduce it to everyone, if they don't already before than.

E-SIM Registeration could be easy, Public could have a website that you configure it on and it generates a SIM Card Number you can use that adds the E-SIM.

Sztjane13
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Not on Amazon.ca. Canadians can go on Ebay.ca and get it for $5.

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I’ll probably get a spare, I’m really hoping that public comes up with eSIM support for current Sim card users because it’s more secure,  & less annoying having to enter a pin (every phone reboot) just a secure the Sim card..

Sztjane13
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Thanks.

@Priority 

PM as well as one or two independent sellers have been selling the sim card on Amazon on and off , sometimes at stardard $9.99, sometimes in slightly better price ($9 , $7, etc) , sometimes no Prime shipping (ie, like 2 weeks delivery).    Since you are "big fan" of it, use tracker like Camel to alert you for good deals 🙂

Priority

I didn't even see that, it was @LitlLdy that let me know about the deal, thankfully I grabbed a ton before this sale ended and I'm happy it's still running. 🙂 

I'm surprised it's still running for $4.99, although that will probably remain the price till Amazon sells out and restocks the New Design. 

20230707_211348.jpg20230707_212102.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.