cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Request is just a joke!!

JohnCH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two prepaid phone accounts with PC Mobile, one of which I no longer use so I requested the substantial credit balance be transferred to the active account. REFUSED!

This will therefore put an end to my association with this company and I will move on to a carrier that cares about it's customers.

4 REPLIES 4

Aimeemu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Feel your pain. Been trying to get a replacement phone under 30 day warranty warranty and keep getting run around. 3 weeks and have only been a customer 5 weeks. Latest was they needed shipping tracking for a label they provided. Love throwing money out the window. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@JohnCH 

Good luck.  No prepaid plan will give a balance refund or shift it elsewhere. But if they have a loyalty department they may accommodate you with something to your  liking that will use up your balance, and allow you to stop your monthly payment. You may need to have an exemplary approach though. “Think Annual”. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

We'll be here when you get back.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

PC Mobile? Or this place Public Mobile?

What carriers do you know would move account balances around between multiple accounts?

Is that substantial credit balance made up of rewards or your actual real money?

Need Help? Let's chat.