cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Has anyone tried the 2GBBONUS code on the 4G plans?

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Zoomer already has a $40 plan with 6GB of data at 4G LTE.  No special codes required. Everyday prices.

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Got you message. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks. 

Great thanks, just quickly scanned through on some of the phone and some of the plans. Looks like you cna either do a free phone or get 2GB free a month if you bring your own phone. The 40 plan is 4GB so 6 with my own phone but yiu can't get both. I'll have to look at it in more detail and it may be an option if I ever decide to change plans. 

@JL9 wrote:

Hmm interesting, prob no chance of knocking down your monthly price through, although a free phone may sweeten that deal lol

Hi @JL9   check zoomer site yourself if you want free phone.  $40 can get you a A32 type of phone .  You don't need referrals to join zoomer

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Send me a PM if you want a better price. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hmm interesting, prob no chance of knocking down your monthly price through, although a free phone may sweeten that deal lol

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, there are  better plans out there at $40 and above.  

With Zoomer, you can even get a free phone if you sign up for 2 years

But it is more a choice of prepaid or postpaid when you  have plan $40 and above. If you are in situation that you need a prepaid plan for sure, then you are stuck with only couple choices 

Need Help? Let's chat.