cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Vouchers / Loblaws

johnprince
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Found out today that if you have a PC gift card you are not allowed to use it to purchase these here. I have been doing so for several months and she even showed me the email regarding the policy.

Guess I was lucky for those months.

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@johnprince 

Interesting.....but I suspect it also has to do with the pc optimum program. Any returns that were purchased  by redeeming points are put on a gift card. Since you cannot redeem points for gift cards or mobile phone top up cards (minutes) and there is no distinguishing b.    etween the origin of funds loaded on the gift card. The same probably goes for SDM gift cards.

Last I checked London Drugs gift cards can be used along with vouchers earned thru their LD Extras program. They also in turn earn points towards new vouchers.

Canadian Tire gift cards can be used to purchase pm vouchers ( but they have a delayed validity). They can also be used at Canadian Tire gas bars for "RTP's" (real time payments) that can be made for a $1 fee.

You can always add your findings here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/td-p/479165#M343905

johnprince
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softechI do not know as I only found out about it this morning.

Yes, that is what was implied by my message

I disagree with that - as most places will accept gift cards.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnprince   is that a old policy or new ?

if it is an old policy, try again, in different stores, you might be lucky

But it is true that mosts places cannot redeem gift card  with gift card, and they might treat voucher as a gift card.

Need Help? Let's chat.