cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lors my 5YEARS loyalty bonus agreement!

Mekmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

!!!! I request feedback on this  UNLOYALTY from moderatotors and i Will sujjest to new clients to not bother refering clients as i also lost 3 referers! That totals 8 dollars rebate and 2 dollars credit card total 10$ was tooken away from me as loyal client to public mobile! Self respect to u name cannot be part of my future with public mobile ,therefore i am currently searching to transfer, my cellular to make sure i teach telus public mobile a lesson in RESPECT! Now ⚠attention⚠ All moderators, my integrity will never be tooken for a foolish décision to switch to new points system! I am a 5 year client and expect within next 30 days à compensation, à sertlement agreement OR i Will just terminate my cellular association with this disgusting fake false corporation! 

Furthermore i will not email , or identify myslef to anyone as this is a formal and final community, post show me your support with a offer to keep me as a potential 6 year client! Keep in mind i have 3 other old client that i will help switch away from this failure, dis respect telus public mobile, who do you think you can fool???? Clients do not respond to false promise after All these years with Internet,Wi-Fi, so many options offered and could of swirched 2 years ago, but stayed loyal to what i thought was loyalty, BUT now time to publicly denounce this betrayal in this plateforme and restore self dignity, 🙈by karma action!I

Thank you for your likes, repliés and i will never accept any solutions to this thread until i am compensated fairly so Now may 12 2024, this post i will never delete, if Deleted consider it deleted by telus public mobile corporative 🐀société!. AT this moment i do not recomend new customers to be part of deceptful unloyal lie, or promises and warn new clients this is not your family or longterm team! It is just a greedy lie! 

Goodbye, from 5 year client is who i am!

23 REPLIES 23

Mekmobile

Hyperbole?? Dunno??? All i know is i peomoted, was offered! Had agreed and now was dis agreed, basically i have to pay 7 dollars more, i can get simular deals elswhere and start new loyalty program, elswhere! Did NOT because i built something so i stayed, now i have to start fresh elswhere, that was only reason for public mobile  why i joined! Look i can use text now app! So thanks telus! 🙈byw bye! Hope i.let, new mwmbers know how this BLOWS! 

Mekmobile

My freinds referals was on another matter!. Now it is about my 5 year loyalty!. I was here last 18 months only Because i saved 7 dollars per month 5 loyalty and 2 credit card! Now next month it is new start! forces of new points!.I never switched! Never will see 6 years here!

HI @Mekmobile 

check the rewards transaction page in 2 days, you will see your 5% points and friend referrals points there

maybe next year today, you are still here 

Mekmobile

The lawyer is myself, today is may! The switch to new reward! My last month of 8 dollar loyalty is gone Now in juin i pay full price! The minimum for new loyalty deduction is 15$! 

I am here next 30and days!

Will you miss? Me?.and my 3 clients! Froends! Which i get to take with me

@Mekmobile 

disregarding loyalty, Rewards, Points and all that other stuff...don't you get decent cell service anywhere you travel in Canada or US ? That's all we can hope for is a cell phone plan that will send and receive calls and messages at a decent price. Everything else is just hyperbole, right.

Mekmobile

Going post to french communuty!.LOL

Mekmobile

29 days or so! Just replying out of respect, making sure LIKES and enjoying myself !

Screenshot_20240512-210422.png

hi @Mekmobile 

never say never.  A year ago you were say "I am currently contacting legal avenue against this company", and you are stil here today  LoL

@Mekmobile wrote:

Sure! Not ! 

You still here ? Thought you were tappin' out.

Mekmobile

Mekmobile

Sure! Not ! 

@Mekmobile 

okay then...we'll be here when you get back !

Mekmobile

Yes! Move on!.feeding squirrels is more self significatif than an imaginary complaint!

Mekmobile

Ccts!!! Lol! a joke! For rookies!

 I rather feed squirrels! Atleast they show loyalty!

Mekmobile
  • Screenshot_20240512-210422.png

 Yes moving along when i say so! 🙊🙊🙊 Not upset, why you think i am upset??.glad to move on !

@Mekmobile 

@Mekmobile wrote:

Yes!.have done so 2 years ago!.BUT you know that there is absolutely nothing done !!! My only message is to de promote here in community, and not upset at all, i am releived! Now i know the time has come to an end, à séparation into divorce is in effect!

Who is upset? When my dignity ,integrity is challenged?? 

PM don't care if you're upset. Don't care about your dignity either. Just pay your renewal or move along.

Mekmobile

Yes!.have done so 2 years ago!.BUT you know that there is absolutely nothing done !!! My only message is to de promote here in community, and not upset at all, i am releived! Now i know the time has come to an end, à séparation into divorce is in effect!

Who is upset? When my dignity ,integrity is challenged?? 

@Mekmobile wrote:

I was client 5 years Now have 30 days left To transfer to another mobile company!

That is of course your choice. However, with that being said, exiting without sharing your concerns with the CCTS is basically letting Public Mobile off the hook. My advice, file with the CCTS first, let it go through the process and if you don't get the satisfactory result you want, then find another service provider. 

Mekmobile

I was client 5 years Now have 30 days left To transfer to another mobile company!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well, that was.... surreal. 

@Mekmobile With what I've been saying on other posts, if you are this angry and upset with this decision that PM has made, you are entitled to file a complaint with the CCTS. 

Sadly and embarrassingly Public Mobile removed everyone's monthly credits they EARNED. There is a very large thread about it. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

You are encouraged to file a complaint with the CCTS with regards to your loss of earned credits. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/mb/ccts

Mekmobile

Yes! This is so new clients do not get fooled 🙈by deceptive corporative 🐀société telus public mobile!

Mekmobile

Solution not accepted! ⚠new clients beware! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mekmobile 

posting here will not help.  We are only Community members and we are customers.  PM will not response to posts 

if you want a reply, submit a ticket

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.