cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just wanted to shout out to Public Mobile for the awesome service!

LunchBoxSteve
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was with Bell Mobility (bundled with my Fibre Internet), previously and would have a horrendous time dropping calls, slow internet, and also my phone wouldn't ring and calls would go to voicemail despite having full signal bars.

It would also keep switching from 5G to 4G-LTE and this would severely drain my battery as the day went on.

Bell kept blaming my phone (Google Pixel 7a running Graphene OS), or problems in the area that they are working on etc. 

I finally got fed up and ported over to Public Mobile on a friends recommendation.   The funny thing is the transmission tower (Telus) is in the same area that the Bell one is.  (Confirmed by using the diagnostics screen) and a transmission tower mapping tool.

Not only do I have fast internet on my phone again, but I've had 0 issues dropping calls but the calls seem clearer in audio quality.  This is a huge must for me as I get a lot of important calls I can't afford to be dropping.  

The reason I wanted to post this here is in hopes that others searching the internet having the same problem I did, will come over to Public Mobile because it's SO MUCH better!

Thanks Public Mobile!

2 REPLIES 2

Kls780
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I also switched from Bell - we had very short service in my community. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LunchBoxSteve  yes, same great service from Telus with a lower price

Need Help? Let's chat.