cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a dumb question. Is this the same person?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

03E11182-F16E-4AAF-A9BD-FCD5A3DD5D05.jpegA1DC433E-63E0-449A-8D03-15E12A0C7005.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous wrote:

There was a family a year or so ago that were bravo-ing and solving each other. That's all frowned upon around here and the Oracles generally pick up on it.

As long as the blackma's and beverages aren't doing any shenanigans then fine.

Even if one person had more than one account, I wouldn't have any problem with it as long as the two usernames didn't have conversation with each other,  or give bravos and solutions to each other. The way i see it, that type of situation would only dilute the rewards earned and spread it to more than one account, and at the same time, other members still end up getting helped out.

@gblackma wrote:

@LurganIeUk  my mom, @zblackma and me. So no.🤔 I think that we are the only 2 family members that have disclosed our relationship here.😁

mother-child-644089.jpg

There have been many families that have disclosed their relationships here to let everyone know, but I am sure there are many that haven't lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shep22 

Yupp!! as long as everyone is being helpful.

we have a great community!

Cheers

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well at least they take the time to answer questions and seem to be very informative,I thank them hope they continue👍

@ddeep91  lol.....I have been on the look out for:

Fred Flinstone

Wilma 

Pebbles

Dino 

Baby Puss

Barney Rubble

Betty

Bamm Bamm

Hoppy

And of course Mr. Slate

Anonymous
Not applicable

There was a family a year or so ago that were bravo-ing and solving each other. That's all frowned upon around here and the Oracles generally pick up on it.

As long as the blackma's and beverages aren't doing any shenanigans then fine.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LurganIeUk 

Haha!  They are 2 different people but  are related lol

wait until you see  the accounts like  "Sugar, milk, Tea, coffee" 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk  my mom, @zblackma and me. So no.🤔 I think that we are the only 2 family members that have disclosed our relationship here.😁

mother-child-644089.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Son and mother. But I suspect. He uses both.lol

Need Help? Let's chat.