cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with transactions in my credit card from Lucky Mobile\Public Mobile

ricocouto26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

This message is for Public Mobile support team.

I was charged the following amounts on my credit card September 20:

09/20/2022
09/21/2022

LUCKY MOBILE MISSISSAUGA ON
$22.60
09/20/2022
09/21/2022

LUCKY MOBILE MISSISSAUGA ON
$56.50

I believe Lucky Mobile and Public Mobile are sister companies. Why am I getting charged these amounts, when I get charged monthly an amount of 13.56 with Public Mobile around the 4-5 of the month.

These transactions seems fraudulent. 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ricocouto26 

Sorry you are wrong. Lucky is owned by Bell. You will need to contact Lucky's customer support to inquire about the suspicious lucky charges on your credit card.

Here is your customer support phone number.

1 833 885 8259

Edit:

Here are other ways to contact lucky mobile customer support.

https://www.luckymobile.ca/support/get-in-contact/contact-us

Check with any family members that might have been able to use your credit card. Before tax those are $20 and $50.

@ricocouto26   be careful to check if your card were also being used for other services or purchases

Yes, in your case, just ask for a chargeback  🙂

Remember
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ricocouto26 

which company is charged you, you will contact them,, not Public Mobile, so telus own Public Mobile, if getting any charged from telus you not contact Public Mobile, each company it is a different system.

ricocouto26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, then these amounts are fraudulent. I will contact my credit card company to cancel those amounts since I do not deal with them.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Lucky belongs to Bell. Public is under Telus along with Koodo. Bell has Virgin and Lucky under them.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ricocouto26   Lucky mobile is part of Bell Canada, and it is NOT sister company for Public Mobile (Public is owned by Telus, PM and Lukcy are Competitors)

So, please check with Lucky Mobile support instead

Need Help? Let's chat.