cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many email addresses?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

I only have 2 email addresses, 1 personal address and 1 office address.

I understand that you need an additional address for the additional account.

Does people actually have for example 10 email addresses?

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, definitely few emails... One exclusively for PM as it is easier to manage Community notifications.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27  - quite frankly, I wish, everything could be managed with 1 personal email account. 

Google accounts can be tricky, and can trip up some people thinking they need to create new emails for certain things. Which is not always the case.

@Anonymous yes hotmail is still around. And you can make aliases with them...but you don't get the "...hotmail.com/ca" ending. Option for "...outlook.com".

Remember the days when we had 1 or maybe 2 passwords to remember...oh, those were the days.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 

I had two when I joined pm now I have more than I care to but most are throwaway accounts. Several I have used to activate referrals on because I would sign up 5 or 6 emails for the promotion then once the sign up expiry date passed and I latched onto a referral I could get them the promotion when they themselves could not. It also helps to maximize pc optimum points offers to have more than one account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@Anonymous 

Wow, I didn't realize people have so many addresses...no wonder people don't remember their password for different websites. Thank god my iPhone will auto fill my password by face recognition.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's see..thinking.. um.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Gmail is particularly handy for their instant aliases. There are plenty of free email sites. Gmail for one. Is Hotmail still around? Yahoo. Telus internet services will let you add some more addresses to your account. Whoever your provider is ought to have at least the one and likely able to make others. Maybe a still-active school address.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BKNS27 wrote:

I only have 2 email addresses, 1 personal address and 1 office address.

I understand that you need an additional address for the additional account.

Does people actually have for example 10 email addresses?

I do have many

plus, you can use email alias as well  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.