cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you sign up new users?

mixim10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone have any advice on signing up new users?

What do you do to get your referral code out there?

8 REPLIES 8

NikiKi
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

Don't bother because you won't get the rewards added anyway. This company is not worth signing up for at all. They give you bonus GB and then don't activate them

mixim10

Great Idea:)

pricesonthego
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Join local Facebook groups on deals or what’s happening in your area.  People often looking for cellphone plans and I post my code there with instructions to buy SIM card but only activate at home online so they can use the code.

mixim10

Yes, they have done that:)

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mixim10   if you are a customer, go to My Account and you see your code there, give it to your friend

If you need a code, I am sure someone already private message you.  There are couple users here do nothing but only to private message  😂

mixim10

Thank you for your reply.    Food for thought 🙂  I appreciate the time you took in getting back to me.

M

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

There are sites out there that you can list your referral code. Some people might even make their own page to "market" their code. I think other sites have a random delivery of codes for the next new customer or something like that.

I find it kind of odd to bring up the topic. So what provider are you with? So how do you like your provider? Obviously if a conversation is happening where people are grumbling about their cell service that's an obvious opportunity or that you find some "in" to ask the questions or offer the alternative.

Some people might even shut you down if you mention that a referral code gives you a benefit.

I think it's a peculiar rule around here that one can't just include ones referral code in posts. Why not? It's all about making it easier for the company to get a customer. As it is, it's a random hurried crapshoot to reply to a request for one here. Which is quite rare. So then people here will cheat and violate the rule and send one to what looks like a new customer unsolicited. The company doesn't seem to care though as I've not read of any repercussions. So for all we know, these poor customers are buried under an avalanche of codes.

So if our referral codes were right there out in the open then new customers could just randomly select one. Or even choose one in particular if that fellow customer had been helpful.

daypas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was referred by a family member - I received $10.00 referral which I can see on my account for next month.  My family are on the old rewards system. I am on the new.  I would be interested myself in knowing how I can send referrals other than word of mouth.

Need Help? Let's chat.