cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Public Mobile!

Lisa31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please don't "congratulate" me on "switching to Public Points" when I did NOT want to switch and then giving me a "welcome bonus of 5 Public Points" as compensation for the $5 MONTHLY rewards I previously enjoyed. 😠 

Why not just be honest and say that "Public Mobile's previous reward program has become too good of a deal so we need to revamp it by cancelling the $2 monthly bonus for auto payments. You'll still get a $1 monthly bonus for each referred friend. Your accumulated monthly loyalty bonus will be replaced with an annual $10 bonus. We're adding a 5% cash back bonus based on the cost of your subscription. We're sorry about the  resulting increase in your monthly rate but hope you'll still find our rates a good deal."

And rather than forcing us to log in to claim our rewards, just deduct them as you did before. It's what made me recommend you to so many people! Now, it's not such a good deal and way too inconvenient ... but that's what you're counting on I guess. 

I don't want your congratulations -- I want your apology for letting me down and charging me more!

5 REPLIES 5

sBriggs
Good Neighbour / Bon Voisin

I totally agree with you @Lisa31. I was quite surprised that there was no transfer of loyalty points with this allegedly wonderful points system.  I really feel badly treated by PM and will join the others who have made a complaint. And it is the end of the road for me and PM I'm afraid. 

Lisa31

Done! Thanks for the link.

Lisa31

I've just filed my complaint with the CCTS. Thanks, @Chalupa_Batman for providing the links!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lisa31    You'd be better off posting your frustration with the way PM has gone about introducing this forced switch to the inferior points system in the main discussion thread here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Well said @Lisa31 

This is the reason why a ton of folks have file complaints with the CCTS. 

Need Help? Let's chat.