cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello - Just signed up!

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi Community,

Just joined and took advantage of the flash sale for 2nd 30 days free. Great offer 😀

Very easy to join. Public Mobile made each step understandable.

Everything on phone works, including internet. Used a referral code (will wait the 72 hours for the credit)

Wanted to say hello to everyone and that I look forward to helping other community members.

17 REPLIES 17

BeachNBeer

Thank you all for the warm welcome!. Received my $10 referral credit this morning at midnight.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to PM and the community @BeachNBeer. Dont be afraid to post if you questions if you have any. Be sure to refer family and friends to get rewards.

alphalinx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Welcome to the Fam! do take advantage of the add-ons on offer 😊 take a look around see what tickles your fancy.  Enjoy! 

yanzhiqiang

Welcome to Public Mobile family.

Savebig2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome :)PM is the best 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BeachNBeer Welcome to the Community 🙋🏻‍

ilyess
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Welcome to the community and enjoy the savings! 😁

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@BeachNBeer Welcome aboard! Enjoy service and savings!😉

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BeachNBeer 

Yes, officially within 72 hours after activation.  But the $10 will be added to your account next morning. Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving.

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@hairbag1  to answer your question. A relative had spare sims lying around courtesy of Canadian Cell Supplies. My main account is with Koodo. This is just a backup for out of town visitors so they have service while here.

Very thoughtful of you to provide a cell to your out of town visitors.

For your own phone you still prefer koodo though. Perfect opportunity to do a service/cost/rewards evaluation. You might even dump Kood for good !

Again...welcome.

sunflowershine

@BeachNBeer Welcome!

BeachNBeer

@hairbag1  to answer your question. A relative had spare sims lying around courtesy of Canadian Cell Supplies. My main account is with Koodo. This is just a backup for out of town visitors so they have service while here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BeachNBeer , welcome to Public Mobile!

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BeachNBeer 

Very happy to welcome you:)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BeachNBeer wrote:

Hi Community,

Just joined and took advantage of the flash sale for 2nd 30 days free. Great offer 😀

Very easy to join. Public Mobile made each step understandable.

Everything on phone works, including internet. Used a referral code (will wait the 72 hours for the credit)

Wanted to say hello to everyone and that I look forward to helping other community members.

So where did you source your new PM sim card ? Who was your previous cell provider, how long were you with them and why did you decide to abandon them ?

Welcome to Public Mobile.  😷

@BeachNBeer  welcome to the community 👊👍

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @BeachNBeer ,

Welcome aboard ! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.