cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't joined Public Mobile yet, but going to!

Kronalin
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hi there! After looking at a few carriers, I’m going to join Public Mobile. I like the idea of no-contracts, inexpensive plans, the community, and, possibly, the rewards. (How does the rewards system work? Can you use it to lower your bill or just for add-ons?)

What have your experiences been like with Public Mobile?

If anyone has a referral code, please PM me! Not sure what they do, but it can’t hurt to have one!

Anything else I should know?

5 REPLIES 5

Kronalin

My Public Mobile sim card is in the mail!

Moved:

Members are not allow to post messages in the forum to advertise a referral code

PinkiePie

Just joined yesterday and it was super simple and straight forward to do. Brought over my old number and signed up for a plan within 5 mins.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kronalin 

My experience PM is positive since since I joined. I am on calls so I don't spend too much time on this Community but I still get a credit discount off my monthly bill.

I am on the old Rewards system but unfortunately all new PM are forced to be on the new Points system where you need to collect 15 points (based on 5% of your month payment) to get $15 credit you can redeem on your next bill. Whereas the old points system, you get the credit right away on your next bill.

The only plus I like is that you can redeem your points for add-ons and possibly of winning a great prize (first draw was for an iPhone 13).

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sent. It will give you a $10 credit within 3 days.

You will be on the points system. You earn points that you can redeem for dollar values to reduce your plan cost or to buy add-ons.

Other than abuse of their own terms and capricious forced plan changes...I think they're fine. They became fine instead of great due to their recent events.

Need Help? Let's chat.