cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gigsky

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Does someone has already used this sort of data in Europe or somewhere else? Gigsky.com. And is it OK? Buy a sim with Amazon? Just share your experience please.

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

No experience with Europe but used in Canada.  It was using Rogers network and had 4G.  You can order through Amazon.  I think they partner with a local provider.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@Lieux  If you would like to consider getting giffgaff.com send me a private message. They have a new "rule" that allows their service in the EU for 14 days without using it in the UK first.

@Luddite  oh nice!  I wish that had been in place last summer!  Oh well, I'll remember it for next time and will definitely ping you for a referral.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Lieux  If you would like to consider getting giffgaff.com send me a private message. They have a new "rule" that allows their service in the EU for 14 days without using it in the UK first.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Does someone has already used this sort of data in Europe or somewhere else? Gigsky.com. And is it OK? Buy a sim with Amazon? Just share your experience please.

@Lieux have not personally tried it, though I think it came up in my searches last summer.  Are you looking for a SIM for a trip to Europe?  I used LeFrench Mobile last summer.  It wasn't the cheapest option but.....

1) they shipped the SIM to my home (office actually) so I had it ready when I landed

2) they cater to tourists/visitors

3) they have service in English as well as French

4) I was landing in Paris first then going to London, and the cheaper British options (like @Luddite's recommendatin of GiffGaff) wouldn't have worked for me (there's a clause in the fine print)

5) though it wasn't the cheapest, it was still quite affordable and FAR less than I would have paid Koodo for Easy Roam

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.