cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom's 34$ 30GB

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh boy, this just keeps getting better, freedom has a 34$ 30GB 5G Plan. Thanks to @RSP93 for breaking the news

Abheer_0-1700248092948.png

6 REPLIES 6

EdBurns1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, that's a great deal and so is PM's new Black Friday deal. BUT, what if you don't need that 20/30 gigs of data ...?

Sure would be great if there was an Unlimited Text & Talk, 5G plan with, -say, 5 gigs of data for under $30.00 / month. Even make it better by keeping the cost down by doing semi-annual, or, annual plan ......

I bet it would get grabbed up ....

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Abheer  That is very temping thanks for sharing , however I think that that plan is with $5 discount so after x amount of months it becomes $39 for 30 GB even the 40GB for $40 sounds good but no so when Telus is giving win back offers of 120GB for $50 2GBps speed or the other win back is 150GB for $60 CAN/US plan . So the 20GB for $34 of 5G even thou is only up to 250MBps speed and less chance of it  going up in price ever . So for best value in my opinion that’s one winner of a plan .

dwh1

@hTideGnow How many people are aware of the network limitations, though?  For a general marketplace, this will be seen as beating the now-common $34/20 plans.  Hopefully PM and others react to this and we all benefit.

I'd be more interested in a $29/20 plan though. 😉

Abheer

Nope, but I could definitely see some people considering it with the deals

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Abheer 

but Freedom has its network limitations and that's why their plans are always slightly sweeter 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Abheer , are you switching alliances any time soon?  

Need Help? Let's chat.