cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cool Occurrence

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Well I thought this was pretty cool to see and had to get a clip of it.  Now the Bravo received will differ from what most probably see as this includes Bravos for the Oracle Section. I did have to sit and wait for that one last bravo to come in for this to balance!!  Thank you NDesai for being the one to get me to 5 digits.

10000.PNG

I was at 4999 and 9999 and wanted to comment on a few threads but needed to hold out until it balanced out lol.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

4 REPLIES 4

@ute1978 this was started 2 weeks ago.  It is different for you because you will not see the total including Bravo's from the Oracle section

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Huh?! @ShawnC13 Seems like you went backwards with a few bravos.

shawn.png

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13   I hope you bought a lottery ticket or something!  Congrats on the milestone and for sharing a very cool occurrence.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wow, what are the odds of a perfect 2.000000 multiplier and a very round number on both!  (Well aside from zero and zero, of course LOL)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.